Chapter Three

It was already 8:00 in the evening when they reach the place. Mahimbing pa rin ang tulog ni Dawn sa loob ng sasakyan. 

Richard got out of his car and opened the door beside Dawn.

"Dawn, gising na." he kneeled beside her seat and kissed her hands continuously.

Binuksan ni Dawn ang isa nyang mata at humikab. "Inaantok pa ako Chard!" she pinched his cheek and got back to sleep.

"Mamaya ka na matulog Dawnski! Masasayang yung surprise ko e." ginulo nya ang buhok ni Dawn

Though her eyes were close, she was already awake. "Mamaya na! Tutulog lang ako saglit." she smiled at him.

"Nako Dawn! Bubuhatin kita e."

Dawn raised her arms signalling him to carry her. "Aba. Gusto ngang magpabuhat ng baby ko." he laughed and carried her from the seat. (aryana style)

Inalog-alog sya ni Richard habang hinehele ito. 

Gising na ang baby kong maganda

Gising na ang baby kong mabango

Gising na ang baby kong ka-sexy~

"Loko loko!" Dawn laughed and finally opened her eyes.

"Sa wakas gising na ang baby ko!" ibababa na sana sya ni Richard pero ayaw ni Dawn.

"Daddy, wag mo'kong ibaba." nag-sad face si Dawn at hinimas-himas ang buhok ni Richard.

"Masakit na ang braso ni Daddy e. Kaylangan ko ng pampalakas." Richard pouted and closed his eyes.

Dawn kissed his lips. Smack lang pero ang laki ng kilig kay Richard. "Oh ayos na ba yon Daddy?" she giggled.

"Oo, malakas na si Daddy!" he winked and they both laughed.

He walked from the parking lot to the park still carrying Dawn in his arms.

"Baby, narito na tayo. Pwede ka na bang ibaba ni Daddy?" 

"Opo daddy!" she winked at him and giggled again.

Binaba sya ni Richard at hinawakan ang kamay nya. Nagpatuloy silang maglakad hanggang sa gitna ng park.

"Chard, baka may makakita sa'tin dito." she was so worried that someone will notice them together.

"Wala, Inarkila ko 'to!" he winked at her. 

"May naarkila na pa lang park ngayon ha!" (malawak lang po talaga imahinasyon ko. hahahaha. pasensya na po) she laughed and so did he.

"Kaibigan ko kasi ang may ari ng lupang ito kaya napapayag ko sya."

"Ah. Ano bang ginagawa natin dito sa gitna ng park?" 

"Just wait." he let go of her hand. Naglakad sya sa isang tao. So mysterious. Ilang segundo pa at may tumogtog na music.

Two old friends meet again

Wearin' older faces

And talk about the places they've been

Two old sweethearts who fell apart

Somewhere long ago

How are they to know

Someday they'd meet again

And have a need for more than reminiscin'

Maybe this time

It'll be lovin' they'll find

Maybe now they can be more than just friends

You're back in my life

And it feels so right

Maybe this time, love won't end

Without even turning, Dawn knew who was singing. "Richard?" She turned and was so touched to see Richard and a table for them ONLY.

Richard stopped singing and hugged Dawn tightly.

"Thank you so much Richard."

"I'll do everything for you my queen. Stop crying na love ha. Ganda ganda mo pag naka-smile e." He wiped her tears and accompanied her to the table.

He pulled a sit for her. And they begun eating. Nagkwentuhan lang sila ng nagkwentuhan habang nakain.

And after eating, he held her hand, made her stood up and started to dance her. Pulling her closely every step of the dance. 

"Richard, I love you."

"I love you more. I love you forever. I love you until the end of time."

Dawn hugged him tightly. And they danced and danced.