Chapter 2

Richard was already outside Dawn's house by 3:45 pm. Sobrang excited nya kasi ilang linggo na sila di nagkikita ni Dawn. He waited for her patiently outside her house.

Few minutes later, his phone rang, someone was calling him. He looked at his phone and was surprised to see Dawn calling.

"Hello Dawn? Bakit tumawag ka pa?"

"Nasan ka na Chard? I'm ready na kasi!"

"Actually, nandito na ako sa labas ng bahay mo."

Dawn ended the call and walked outside her house. Richard was really stunned by her beauty. Napa-nganga na lang sya.

Dawn is wearing a sleeveless dress, a little above knee; her hair was loose; and she wore a little make-up. Simple yet so beautiful. Ganito ang mga gusto ni Richard sa kanya. Simple lang pero napakaganda.

She smiled and walked towards him. "Chard? Ayos ka lang?"

Saka pa lang sya natauhan. "Ahhh.. Sobrang ganda mo kasi. Napa-nganga na lang ako!" but still so stunned by her beauty.

Her cheeks turned red again. "Wag mo nga ako bolahin!"

He got her by the waist and pulled her closer to. "Hindi kita binobola!"

"Ikaw rin naman e. GWAPO GWAPO MO!" she emphasized every word she said which made him blushed too.

"Sadya. Ako pa!" 

Tinulak nya palayo ng si Richard. "Kahit kailan talaga ang taas ng tingin mo sa sarili mo!" she pinched his nose. Halatang nanggigigil sya kay Chard.

"Oh, nanggigigil ka naman sa akin e." he teased her.

"Ang cute cute mo kasi!" she again pinched his nose.

"Pangalwa mo na yan ha! Ang sakit sakit na." nagtampu-tampuhan si Richard. Gusto nya kasing lambingin sya ni Dawn.

"Sya, akin na yang ilong mo, hahalikan ko." she grabbed his head and kissed his nose which made him blushed once more.

"Sorop Dawn! Pero parang masakit din ang lips ko e." 

"Nako, ewan ko sayo! Masyado ka ng nagta-take advantage sa kabaitan ko ha!" biro ni Dawn kay Richard. "Tara na nga! San ba tayo pupunta?"

"Basta!" medyo seductive tone. "This is will be a night you'll never forget!" he winked at her and bit his lips.

"Hoy Chard! Alam ko yang nga ganyan mo ha! San ba nga kasi tayo pupunta?" 

"Basta nga." he winked at her again and opened the door of his car. "Mageenjoy ka!"

Pumasok si Dawn sa loob at pati na rin si Richard.

He started his car engine and drove the car towards their destination. Magandang maaga-aga sila umalis kasi malayo-layo ang pupuntahan nila. It will take them hours before they reach the place.

Dawn fell asleep while travelling, nag-gagabi na rin kase. While Richard was widely awake. Just the thought of what might happen tonight kept him awake. Dawn snored softly. That snore reminded Richard of so much in the past. He would remember the times when he'll wake up to her snore everyday. 

"Hanggang ngayon ang cute cute mo pa rin humilik." pabulong na sabi nya kay Dawn.

It reminded him of so many memories in the past, enough to keep him awake all night.

------------------------------------------------------

Vote or comment? ☺

Para inspiration! hahahaha