Chapter 1

The first week of being back in Asgard was possibly the longest week in my entire life.  Loki kept me basically locked in the healing room as the healers were attempting to find a cure for the mark on my wrist.

They had no luck, even Odin didn't have an answer.  It wasn't until Frigga looked at it, did we get answers.

Frigga's eyes widen and she gasped.  Her blue eyes met mine.

"No one on Asgard has the power to reverse this."  She started slowly and my shoulders slumped.  Tears started to prick at my eyes.

"Do not fret child, I wasn't finished.  There is someone who can, the Goddess Eir."  Frigga quickly added as she placed her gentle on my upper arms.  The room went silent.

"But Mother, no ones heard from her in hundreds of years."  Loki suddenly exclaimed as he walked over to my side, speaking for the first time since his mother had entered the room.

"Eir has gone into hiding, that doesn't mean she simply disappeared.  There is still a chance that we can find her."  She explained, I looked at her in confusion.  Who is Eir?

"Who is Eir?"  I asked, I looked to Frigga and then to Loki.

"Eir is the Goddesses of healing, she was banished from Asgard years before I was born."  Loki explained quickly.  What did she do to me banished?

"She disobeyed Odin," he spoke his name with a harsh sneer," she healed her husband against Odin's orders.  Her husband was conspiring with frost giants," yet again another harsh sneer," he was in prison, or at least that is the story I was told."  He explained, his facial features twisted into a looked of anger and distress.

"He speaks the truth, I do admit it was a rather rash action on my husband's by half, but it was a terrible time for the kingdom." Frigga responded quietly.

"We don't even know which realm she-"

"Midgard, she resides on Midgard." Frigga interrupted Loki. Her lips drew in a thin line.

"Do you not believe I know what I am speaking of?" She quickly added, her eyes narrowed. Loki looked to the floor, seeming to be ashamed of doubting his mother's knowledge of Eir.

"That's what I thought." Frigga snapped playfully. Her comments were high on the sass scale. I restrained myself from laughing. Loki sighed before responding.

"How are we to find her? She has even hidden herself from Heimdal's sight." Loki explained, his eyes saddened in worry.

"Once on Earth, it may be possible to trace her magic, I doubt she would have stopped using it. She was born to heal others, it's her calling."

"I can ask the Avengers to help too." I added and ignore the glare I got from my brother.

"Fine." He hissed under his breath.

"Get over it. They hate you just as much as you hate them. All you guys need to stop being children, and get along." I growled, crossing my arms over my chest. Frigga let out a gentle laugh and set her hand on her son's arm.

"Lorien has a point, Thor's allies on Midgard could assist in finding Eir." Frigga agreed.

"Very well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

FIRST CHAPTER OF Into Darkness!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATCHA GUYS THINK? I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

AN:

1. I WILL BE DOING SHOUT OUTS AGAIN, THEY WILL START NEXT CHAPTER.

2. I WILL START EDITING Loki's Sister.

3. JUST AN FYI, Eir's BACKGROUND IN THIS STORY IS JUST SOMETHING I CAME UP WITH TO FIT INTO THE STORY. YES SHE IS THE GODDESS OF HEALING, BUT THE REST IS MADE UP.

NOW, I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. WHEN I STARTED Loki's Sister, I WAS JUST STARTING TO WRITE AND I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD GET SO MANY READS AND VOTES, LET ALONE WOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL.

THANK YOU EVERYONE.

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
:)