Sammy Don't Hide

''Please Cas,I know you can hear me...Dean is sick,we need help,please Castiel''

Sam tryed to call Castiel for second time today.Dean was pretty sick,he was spitting blood and his head hurted.But Cas didn't answer...

''Dean?Dean?Are u sleeping?'' Sam called Oh god...I wonder does he call Cas when I'm not here

Sam decided to hide in Dean's closet to see is Dean going to call Cas.

~Puf~

Cas was standing in Deans room.

''Dean?'' Cas called ''Dean don't sleep''

And with a second Cas was in Deans bed standing too close to Deans face.''Dean wake up!''

Dean slowly opend his eyes.''Oh my god Cas! What the fuck ?!''

''I'm sorry but you were sleeping!''

''That dosen't mean you have to stare creppy at my face!''

Cas looked away.''Hey Cas sorry'' Dean grabed his face and stared at his angel blue eyes.

''Now you are staring at me!''

''I know I'm sorry...so whats wrong?''

''I heard you were sick''

''I am'' Cas pulled his arm and put it on Deans head ''Now you will feel better''

''Thank you Cas''

''Its okay...'' Cas againg looked away and Dean grabed his face.''Is something wrong Cas?''

''Well...yes...''

''What?''

''So this morning i was thinking about you...and...and...''

''And what?Cas what happend?''

''My pants...they were tight...'' Dean looked shocked ''What?Is that bad?Dean tell me!''

''Cas..umm...your friend...is pushing my leg''

''What friend?I don't have friends...'' Dean grabed Castiels arm and put it on his di*k

''That friend Cas...that friend...'' In a minute Cas was red ''Aww Cas don't be shy its okay''

''Really?''

''Yeah we all have that problem''

''You too !Now!''

''Well...yea-i mean no,not now'' Cas looked under te cover ''Umm Dean...you have it..now!''

''No i don't!'' Dean turned away ''Don't be shy'' Cas said and hugged Dean ''Oh my god Cas !!''

''What?''

''Your di*k is pressing my ass!''

''Sorry Dean'' Cas looked down.''Hey..hey..Cas...look at me!'' Dean grabbed Castiels face and kissed him.

What the fuck !!! They kissed Sam taught and cover his mounth.

Cas pulled away from the kiss.''Dean...I-i-i can't I'm an angel''

''Oh c'mon Cas!''

''I don't know''

''Just rellax'' Dean said and kissed Cas again.He slowly moved his arm down until he reached Cas's 'friend'.Slowly unbutton his pants and pulling them down.Dean moved to Castiels neck kissing every inch of it.He than kneel down and pull Cas's boxers down,he looked him into eyes.''Cas just rellax it wont hurt''

''Okay''

Dean started slowly pummping Cas's di*k.''Dean!'' Cas screamed ''Shh Cas its okay'' Than he slowly started kissing Cas's tip.''Dean it feels so good''

''I know Cas..I know..'' Than he started slowly sucking him.''Ohhh Dean!'' Cas moved his head back ''Faster!!'' Deans started sucking faster and deeper.Cas's face was red and he could not speak from the sensation.''Dean! I-i-i feel like im going to pee'' with that Dean started sucking eaven harder ''Dean!!'' Dean slowed down and moved his mounth away from Cas's di*k,than he grabbed Castiel and kissed him hard while laying down on bed so Cas was on top.''Cas you have to pay me back''

''How?''

''Place my di*k in your ass you son of a bitch'' Cas than did what he said slowly putting Deans di*k in his ass.''Now Cas slowly pull it in,okay?'' Cas nodded and slowly pulled him im.He was literally sitting on Deans stomach.''Okay Cas i need you to slowly bounce up and down'' Cas did what Dean said.He slowly started bouncing,and Dean putted his head back.''Dean are you okay?''

''Dean!'' Cas stopped bouncing ''Why did you stop!''

''You didn't talk''

''Cas...oh my god just don't stop''

''Okay'' He started bounching again ''Son of a bitch''

''Go faster!'' Cas started bouncing faster ''Oh my god Cas I'm close!'' with that Dean grabbed Cas's di*k and started pummping.After a while Dean hitted his climax and cummed in Castiel,soon Cas cummed all over Dean.

Cas laid next to Dean.Breathing fast ''That was good Cas,I'm proud of you'' Castiel turned to Dean and laid on his chest ''Your heart is beating fast''

''I know''

They just laid like that until Cas got up.''I have to go Dean I'm sorry''

''Its okay''

With that Cas disappeared and Dean slowly fall asleep.

Should I go out or not? Sam slowly opend the closet door and got out.What the fuck was that?

Sam looked at Dean and decide to forget that.

''Dean!''

''Yes?''

''Here I made you dinner'' Sam walked in Deans room with hands full of food. ''I tought you were hungry''

''Thank you Sam''

''So did you saw Castiel maybe?'' Deans face went white

''No were is he?''

''I'm here!'' They both looked at the doors.

''Hey Cas'' Dean said focusing on his food,but Cas just keepet looking at Sam.Dean looked up and saw that Cas is just staring at Sam who was looking at the floor.

''Ummm did something happend''

''Uhh-what-no'' Sam said nervously

''Okay you two tell me what is going on...''

Cas than came closer to Sam

''I know you were watching...''

~~~Baammm
There you go....This is my first ever so noh8 please <3 <3
luvv ya alll

MayaBaya