The Unfair Mission

I wish Danny didn't say that. I don't know Johnny and I sure as hell don't know how he's going to react when he sees me. Pierce and Shaundi both say he's a fucking psycho. "WAIT!!! JOHNNY'LL KILL ME!!!!"

Too late. My vision blurs , but then turns into an orange tunnel vision. Soon enough, I enter a very crappy, pixelized world. Is this an 80's videogame?, I thought, thinking about how bad the graphics were when I was a kid. Soon, I realized that I was in a very run-down city. I had heard Shaundi talking to Pierce about a town called Stillwater. I bet this is where I am.

The doors to apartment buildings fling open, and whole bunch of men in yellow and white come out. About 20 feet away, I see a man in a white and purple jacket with a baseball bat beating the living hell out of some of the men in yellow. That must be Johnny, I thought, Let's just hope he doesn't try to kill me....

Apparently, Johnny is a very good fighter, because in about 15 seconds, he killed 13 men. Now I was terrified. I don't want him to frikkin' KILL me. I'm too awesome for that.

While I was thinking about how he was going to kill me, a voice said, "Who the fuck are you?". Oh shhiiiiiiit.... That's Johnny >_<

"I said, 'WHO. THE FUCK. ARE YOU?'", Johnny was screaming at me now. I responded, "Don't worry about that, Johnny. I'm here to save you from your simulation. Now you should really listen to me, considering you've been here for the past 7 years."

"Follow me, whoever you are, I'll show you where to go, since I've just learned I've been here for 7 fucking years." He was angry now. Well more like shocked, because I guess he thought he was here for a less longer time than that.

"So, uh, Johnny," I said hesitantly, "Um Who are these guys we're killing?" It took him a minute to respond. "These asshole here are VK's. Vice Kings. If you wanna even call them "Kings".

We killed so many. Well really, HE killed so many. I only killed 14. I think he killed over a million or something.

Before I knew it, we were in a building called Kingdom Come Records. "Why are we here?" I asked. Johnny paused for a moment but eventually responded, "I'm saving Aisha." As I was about to say something else, Some dude in yellow popped out of the ground. "WHO IS THAT?" I yelled. Johnny laughed a little and said, "Warren fucking Williams." We beat the living shit out of Mr. Williams.

"DAMMIT," Johnny exclaimed,"Eesh ain't here". Suddenly I realized, he was talking about THE Aisha. Famous HipHop artist that faked her death but then died while in hiding. I hope he knows what happened to her..... "C'mon, woman. Follow me. We're goin' to Eesh's.

We ran out of KC Record's door and sprinted down the street. No less than 30 seconds later, we arrived at a suburban home. "Wait here," Johnny whispered signaling me to stop with his hand. He went inside, and even though he told me to stop, I followed him anyway.  Once I step foot in the door, a female voice yells, "Johnny, it's a trap". Right then, some Asian guy with a katana brings the sword to her neck and cuts it. Aisha falls to the ground dead, and Johnny has an epic rage face.

Thinking fast, I call out to Kinzie. "Kinzie, is there a way you can reset this thing?". Kinzie's voice echoes in my ear, "Actually, yes. If you-" "Kinzie, I don't fucking care. Just reset the damn thing." I say impatiently.

Suddenly the screen turns black. After a few seconds I appear in front of Aisha's house. I run in knocking the Asian bastard on his ass & untie Aisha. "Wait outside." I command and she just nods and runs off leaving me, Johnny, and the Asian alone to fight. Suddenly, the screen changes to a title screen showing Johnny and the Asian. At least I know his name's Jyunichi.

We just throw ourselves at him, kicking and punching, just hoping we're hitting something. Johnny knocks him down and his body begins to blink, as if we defeated him. But for some odd reason, a pink light forms, putting Jyunichi back into the game. "Shit," Johnny exclaims, "Super Jyunichi..."

Suddenly, baseball bats appear on the ground and Johnny & I both grab one. We starting beating the living hell out of Jyunichi until he finally falls to the ground, dead.

"Ya with me?" I ask. "Yeah... Yeah, I'm with you," He says with a tired voice. "We're coming to get you, Johnny." "We? Dafuq is we?" He says, cocking his head to the side. "Hehe," I laugh,"The Saints".

The screen cuts to black and voice similar to Roddy Piper starts narrating.

"Thanks for Playin...'"