The Unexpected

It was Sunday and Melody's family had departed for their Holiday only yesterday. The house rang with silence, it was unnerving and Melody was starting to feel lonely. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Melody dragged herself from the sofa where she was re-watching Hetalia episodes, and to the door.

She opened it expecting to see a friend or something, but was greeted with a scruffy looking delivery guy who had big box behind him. Melody peered over his shoulder and down the drive to see a...van with 'Mint Bunny Inc.' Pasted on the side...What the fuck? She thought to herself.

The delivery guy coughed dragging the girl bag to the present, she looked at the man who, she read of off his tag, was called Mark. He offered a pad-thingymahwhatsit, and said simply "Sign" Melody took it grudgingly and signed her name, handing it back, she looked at the box behind him.

"Erm...Might I ask what that is?" She put on a confuzzled face and turned attention back to him.

"It's the Hetalia unit you ordered" He answered in a gruff voice.

"Ahhhh" was all she could comeback with. FUUUUU, she thought, I had completely forgotten about that, no wonder their van symbol is so...Retarded.

The man wheeled the box into her large living room, turned and briskly walked out, but before leaving he turned and said rather oddly "I am surprised you ordered this one though, quite a handful if you ask me" He then turned and practically legged it back to his van, and sped down the street.

Melody stood there, now feeling positively scared of what was in the middle of her living room. Gingerly she walked over to the box and prodded it with a hesitant finger, then jumped back as though the box had bitten her. The pop-up hadn't even given her a choice of what 'Unit' to order. What was a unit anyway? She had only really clicked on it because it read Hetalia, and that was the only reason.

Hmmmm, she thought to herself, maybe they are extremely oversized figurines or plushies, judging by this box, I assume they are.

She then noticed something on the top of the box, she picked it up and looked at it, and it read:

Ivan Braginski User Guide and Manual

(( Like? Comment? Vote? Hope you liked the new part Megan wrote this one! Did it turn out ok?? Please let me know!))