Mate of the Werewolf - A Werewolf's Fate

AN: Slowly coming to an end. Only a few more chapters left to go. Thanks so very much to everyone who has read, commented, voted and placed this story in their library so far. It really means a lot to me. <3 to you all~

-

Chapter 10: The Werewolf’s Fate

Camellia was so utterly enraged, even more so when she realized that that traitor of a brother had somehow escaped her grasp. She had been out all night, morning a mere hour or so away and she hadn’t beaten her brother half to death yet. Oh, and with each passing minute, her rage only grew. He was making it worse for himself!

However, his elusiveness only proved her theory that he was trying to get rid of her! That sorry excuse of a werewolf really was trying to mate her off to some unworthy mutt just so he could gain control of the land she owned.

When she got her teeth into that bastard, he was really going to be sorry. Everything she had done to him previously wouldn’t even come close to the pain she was about to put him through.

If only she could find the useless asshole. The coward probably knew every single hiding spot there was around these parts, which wasn’t really that much of a surprise. Ethan had always been gutless.

Trotting to a halt, Camellia felt her irritation grow significantly when a musky male scent reached her, the smell familiar. She growled. It was the scent of those two disrespectful and highly cocky wolves from before.

How dare they return to confront her! With the mood she was in, they’ll pay for their insolence.

With her hackles raised, Camellia growled as she waited for the wolves to appear. She was in no mood for their idiocy, especially if they think their sexist attitude toward her being a female werewolf was going to make her submit.

Sure enough, a moment later, the two wolves from before appear, the fluffy wolf who’s name she didn’t care to remember had a very noticeable limp that he relied heavily on the ash coloured wolf. Also, this time they had another wolf with them. This wolf was black and red in colour and much taller and muscular than the other two. He also appeared more dominating, with the way he held his head up high, and his legs set widely apart, his shoulders squared and seemingly ready for battle.

Camellia snorted. They had to go and get back-up, did they? How pathetic.

“This is the one, Alpha,” the injured wolf said with a slightly breathless tone.

The one with the cliché name of Alpha turned his red eyes in her direction and surprisingly sneered with contempt at her. “I see.”

Camellia rolled her eyes at the obviously arrogant male wolf. “Oh my god, yet another wolf after me as their mate?” she complained in an exasperated tone. Truly, she was sick of all these alpha, macho males falling madly in lust with her. “Gwad, where do all you fools’ come from?”

The Alpha wolf visibly twitched, his top lip curling back in a threatening manner. “...Well, you are as arrogant as they say,” he snarled at her. “How degrading.”

Camellia reeled her head back slightly at his rudeness, appalled that he would speak to her in such a disrespectful manner. Honestly, she owned this land; he had to be nice to her!

“Excuse me?” she growled back, her head lowering a little to indicate that she didn’t appreciate his presence.

However, the dark wolf before continue to threaten her. “You better watch that ego of yours, girl, it might just get you killed.”

“Oh, please,” Camellia immediately retorted in defiance. “As if you could do anything to harm me. And who, may I ask as the head wolf around here, are you?”