You are "hot mess"

Chuck's POV

"Blair... What's wrong?" Chuck confused seeing Blair starring down a her self.

Blair's POV

I don't know what just happened to me but all in my mind now is just Chuck make out with those bitches. I know Chuck, I know when he got in trouble he went to calm himself, he went to drink with those bitches around. And when he felt like I was disappointing himself, all he did was ran away from me and be surrounded with those bitches. I said it to Chuck as my tears are going to fall.

Chuck's POV

I can't believe that Blair would think that I will do those things after we got married. I was like that, but I know that Blair's the only girl I love.

"Blair, you are the one that know me well, the one that never give up on me and that's why I swear that I won't give up on you."

Blair's POV

Chuck hold my hand telling me like he really meant it. Indeed, this is the first time he told me with those words. Chuck then wiped my tears on my face, and slowly kissed my forehead.

"Chuck, I love you.. But you know exactly how much I don't want to be weak, to beg love..." Chuck pulled myself and didn't let me finish my words. He pulled me tightly and I leaned on his chest. He touched my face with his warm finger, he wiping tears and staring at my eyes deeply.

Chuck's POV

"Blair.. I need you to trust me. You know, Chuck's Blair...."

"And Blair's Chuck..." cut Blair and smiling.

"I love you too" said Chuck clearly.

"Say it again.. I love to hear that" asked Blair.

"I love you.." I started to kiss her forehead.

"Again...." said Blair.

"I love you.. That's two." I said it briefly while start kissing her soft lips.

"I love you.. That's three.. I love you... That's four.." For the first time I said it briefly to Blair and I feel like I'm the luckiest guy on earth that I could have her as mine.

Blair's POV

Our slow kiss turned into a passionate kiss, and our passionate kiss turned into a heat. Chuck carried and leaned me on a couch, I wrapped my leg on his waist as he pulled my self to him. I can't resist the heat when Chuck start kissing and petting my breast that still covered with my bra. Chuck can't stop panting until the door's bell ringing.

Chuck's POV

"Just ignore it" said Chuck, panting.

"No way. We need more champagne for our night, Mr. Bass." said Blair, giving Chuck a quick kiss on his cheek.

Blair is just so perfect. I can't stop starring at this lady. Yeah, the lady in the street, but such a hot mess on me.

Blair's POV

I walked toward the door with my bra and panties that still left on my body. I saw Chuck's face through the mirror's reflection.

"Stop starring at my butt. I know you are starring on it, Chuck!"

"I'm starring your back and wondering why you could be so beautiful.. Cover it with my pajamas." Said Chuck smiling while throwing Blair's his big pajamas.

I opened the door and took the champagne from the hotel guy. I brought the bottle and the ice bucket to the bathroom to get the bottle opener. As soon as I took the bottle opener, I dropped it to the bathtub.

Chuck's POV

I can see clearly what Blair's doing since the bathroom's glass is transparent. I saw her put the bottle and the ice bucket near the sink. Then, I saw her pulled my pajamas and bowing to get the bottle opener in the bathtub.

I walked to the bathroom, hugging her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I started kissing her neck and she start giggling.

"ooh..Chuck.." said Blair, panting.

Chuck didn't stop kissing her neck and her back while he unbuttoning her bra. And as soon as her bra unbuttoned, she turned back facing me and said "I'm gonna open the hot water and we can have a toast of champagne and..."

"And there's a plenty of time for us while waiting for the hot water" said Chuck kissing Blair's lips passionately.

Blair's POV

Chuck carried me and put me on his lap. I wrapped my leg around his waist and wrapped my arm around his neck, not to get fall. He pushed me slowly to the wall, kissing my lips and going down, petting and kissing my breast. I couldn't say any words, but panting, stroking his hair and pulling his head to keep kissing me.

Chuck's POV

I gently pulled down her panties and she's getting hot. I can't handle this lady. Yeah, I can't handle this hot mess in a position like this. So, I carried her into the bedroom and I sit on the edge of my bed with her on my lap and her leg wrapped on my waist.

I whispered her on her ears, "you are a hot mess, Mrs. Bass..."

Blair's giggling and hugging me, looking at the mirror that reflect our position.

"I am.." Blair giggling and smiling.

"No, you are not. You are a hot mess, only on me. Look how beautiful you are Blair." Said Chuck, looking at the mirror while massaging Blair's butt.

Blair smiled and said, "Then, heat me up Mr, Bass~~"

I started sucking her lower lip while starting to put mine on her and lifting her up and down. I know we did it like million times, but tonight...everything feels different.....