At the end "a Man Who Does That Matter the Most"

Gossip girl here.. We all now know that lame Dan was the gossip girl. But the most important thing is, now Blair is Chuck's and Chuck is Blair's. Cold Chuck who was always hard to say "I love you" finally could ask Blair to be his forever love as a wife.

Blair's POV

I'm so happy that I can't even tell Serena how happy I am in words. All I can do is just smiling like a happy puppy. And I'm so glad that Chuck and I now heading to Plaza Hotel before we go to Paris and Iceland tomorrow night.

"Chuck is just... best. He reserved the hotel's penthouse for us, and he would take me to my favorite city, Paris and also Iceland for a perfect honeymoon." Blair's imagining while those words was kept spinning in her head.

Chuck POV

"Hey, we've just arrived.. Let's go~~ or you still want to sit in the limo and keep smiling?" Chuck smirked and smiling.

Blair's POV

I'm just too happy that I didn't even realized that we already arrived. "Let's go? You sound like asking for a friend to play with you Chuck" Blair smirked and got off the limo slowly.

Chuck's POV

"Good girl..." Said Chuck smiling then taking Blair with bridal style. "You don't expect I would do this in front of people right?" Chuck smiled to Blair.

Blair's POV

"I didn't expect, but I wished" Blair's mumbling and smiling.

Blair put her hand circling in Chuck's neck while they were heading to the penthouse. As soon as the room guy opened the door, Chuck laid Blair on the bed that full of white roses.

Blair's POV

I know Chuck Bass could be so romantic somehow, but I didn't expect that he could be this romantic to me.

"Thank you Chuck. I always know you're the best" said Blair as their lips met.

It feels like I am the happiest girl on earth, it still feels like a dream. I know we did it like for million times. But now it feels different. It feels like Chuck is really mine.

Chuck stroked my hair while he pressed his lips onto mine and his tongue started entering my mouth.
I can't stop panting as he pressed his body onto mine. He slowly opened my gown's zipper and started dressing off my gown, kissing my stomach while he his hand ran through my chest that still covered with bra.

He went down, slowly kissing all over my body. It was so amazing, but then I felt something wrong and pulled myself away from him...