Chapter 6 He has to know

Comincia dall'inizio

"What do we do? I'm going to start showing some time or another. People will want to know who the father is."

"I'll tell them it's mine."

"What no?!? You'll get in trouble."

"Not if we get married. They can't say anything about that."

"But how I'm under age?"

"You're 16 and out on your own now. They might allow it. Well they shoul allow it." The idea is great.

"But what about Johnson? What if he decides to tell every one it's not your's and that it's his."

"Let him. Then he'll get charged for rape." That's right he would be admitting to raping me.

"Okay let's do it."

"I'll have to get things together first but we should be married before any one starts noticing that you are pregnate. We'll even give it some time where it will look like it's mine after the marrage."

"That would be wonderful." If only it was his for real. I never wanted a child now I'm pregnate with Johnson's. I never wanted to get married and now I'm getting married to Josh to hide that I'm pregnate. I really should stop saying never. "Thank you for understanding." All of a sudden it starts to rain as we stand up. I'm looking at the sky smiling  then turn to Josh. I cupped his face in my hands and kiss him. His wrapped his arms around me pulling me in closer and deeping the kiss. His lips were soft and sweet. When I pulled away we were both catching our breath. The perfect kiss.

   I got to school Kayla, Jill, and Zoey were there waiting for me. Worried that he was angry with me.

"I'm getting married."

"Yay! Waho! Congrats." They responded and then formed a group hug.

"But no one knows yet." I told them.

"Aww go ahead and let it spread that I'm going to marry you. I don't care." Josh said with a smile.

"Okay. Love you." Now we just flat out kiss; not a lot though. He still wants to be married first.

   Walking in the school I passed by Coach Johnson.

"Hey Beth come here real quick I need to talk to you." The others just looked at me.

"I'll be fine ya'll go on ahead. I'll catch up." They nodded and walked off as I walked in his room.

"So he is still going to marry you. How's that make you feel? Nervious?" He was trying to make me second guess it all.

"It's not going to work we love each other. He knows I was doing it for him. He was upset at first but he understands."

"No. No. No. Not that. What if he decided to do the same or so he says? Would you question wheather or not he really truly loves you. The child is not really his and he knows that now. And it's because you didn't do like I said and go ahead and sleep with him. I'm a guy Beth. I know how they are and if he leaves you that means I'll have rights to the child. I have rights any way but that will mean you will live with me. I'll be able to see my child even more."

"An if I refuse to live with you and take away visiting rights?" He walked over close to me backing me up against the wall. Inches from my face. I could feel his breath. "I don't think you will. You know that will cause a big scene and you don't want that now do you?"

"No." he was right. "What do you want from me?"

"I'm glad you asked. I'm not going to break up this marrage. It will look bad on me. Your soon to be husband seems like a smart guy. When ever I send for you you and Josh come. When this child is born I want to name them."