meeting the wolf goddess

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"victoria?" i asked, "what's going on, am i dreaming?" i gave her a confused expression and she laughed her beautiful laugh. 

"technically, we are both dreaming, however, i brought you here with the help of someone special" she told me. 

A women then emerged from the other side of the clearing, she was wearing a short white flowy dress and looked beautiful. 

"this is lupa, the roman goddess of wolves" victoria introduced to me. "it's nice to meet you, but if i may ask why are we here" 

lupa smiled at me, "we son are here for many different reasons, but first let me tell you about myself fist of all" lupa said in a strong powerful voice. once minute we were in the woods the next we were in some sort of log cabin, i was sat infront of the fire sitting in a circle with both victoria and lupa. 

"close your eyes, both of you" lupa told us. we did and she began to speak. 

"As you know i am Lupa, roman goddess of all wolves as well as being the guardian of rome and i am the trainer of roman demi gods. before you ask demi gods are the offspring of gods/goddesses who concieved with a human. 

i train demi gods in the ways of rome at the  wolf house where they are tested at camp jupiter where they can then join the twelth legion, this legion is just the roman demi god army. 

Remus and Romulus are the twin sons of Mars and Rhea Silvia who were thrown into the Tiber River at the command of their great uncle Amlius. i found the twins after i heard about their parents, i was known as 'the great she wolf who nurtured and raised them as her own.' i adopted both of these boys and made them turn out to be as strong as their parents and under my guidence they then went on to destroy Amulius out of revenge for their parents murder, with my help we also created the city of rome. But of course that was millions and millions of years ago, i am still the guardian of rome and i see my boys often, although i'm the adoptive mother they still treat me as their biological mother." lupa concluded with a soft smile on her face her features relaxed. 

i opened my eyes and stared at her shocked upon hearing that story, i looked to victoria and saw she too was shocked. 

"but what has that got to do with us?" i asked her confused slightly. 

"well you see the prophecy that you found out a few weeks asgo was put into the seers head by me, i needed you to learn of what was to come, the only difference is i missed out one part of the prophecy." she declared to both of us. me and victoria were practically leaning forward so we wouldn't miss what she was about to say next. 

"although is says, 'someone close to our hearts cannot be trusted

as well as a new love interest arrives ' 

i didn't mention the fact that you victoria, would get a new protector also to help you through the battle to come, he will be strong and powerful enough to protect you when the time comes, he will also be there to guide you on the right path and to be your councillor in a way as there will be a very powerfull connection deeper then blood between the two that nothing can break" lupa concluded a smile on her face. 

"who is my protector going to be?" victoria asked surprise on her face, i was just as shocked with that news. 

"Chace Reynolds" she announced.

i waited a few seconds before the name actually sunk in, "hey! that's me!!" i shouted very shocked to hear this. i looked at victoria who was staring at me in a 'oh my gosh, i have a new protector' kinda way. i ran over to her and gripped her in a big hug breathing in the smell of her. 

i turned around to look at lupa who was just watching us with amusement clear on her face. 

"wait so, how are we even hear, i understand that you brought us hear, but victoria is in a coma will she be okay when we wake up?" i asked worridly. "don't panic chace victoria will wake up and be perfectly healthy when i let you leave from here." she said as i released a huge sigh of relief. 

" if i remember the prophecy said that i will get a new love interest, can you tell me who it will be and if i know them or not?" victoria asked curiously, i too was curious and i could feel my mind turning very protective over victoria so fiece i had to bite back a loud growl. woah that's never happened beofore i tohught to myself. lupa put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down telling me that it was just the protector side of me starting to come into action. 

"i'm sorry child, i can't tell you exactly who it is going ot be all i can tell you for now is that you have never met him before, he is going to come in a time of need and he will be coming very soon" lupa told victoria who let out a hugh sigh of dissapointment. 

"i'm going to let you too go now, victoria you will wake up when you are released from this dream as will you chace, i shall see you soon victoria and chace children of the moon and followers of the wolf goddess, blessed be" that was the last thing we heard before watching the goddess drift into glittery smoke. 

i woke up in my bed sweating and i had demitri shouting at me to wake up. i looked at him gave a goofy grin and sprinted to victorias room, i skidded to a stop landing just inside the door way as her eyelids fluttered open. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woah that was rather an interesting chapter and i like this one the best, so i added a little twist to the story and involved some mythology to make it more interesting!!

i hope you like it, let me know what you think !!! 

vote 

comment :)