Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

I've read and heard about comas. It's when the person is awake but cannot move, talk, or anything physically. A coma can last for days, weeks, maybe even years. And if your wondering, yes you could die in a coma.

Harry had a 50% chance of staying alive with the condition he was in. It didn't matter how devastated the fans were right know, because nobody knew Harry like I did. Well of course his band mates were more than just a band. They were family.

Paps were outside waiting to get a glimpse of one of us and start rumors. 'Harry Styles in hospital with band mate Louis Tomlinson and friend Vanessa Grace. People say Styles was in a car accident with Grace Tuesday afternoon. There are no further details but stay tune to find out more!' I heard on TV in the waiting room.

Little do they know what actually happened. Louis told me to go home and get some rest and he'll stay with Harry for the night. After arguing for half an hour I finally went home. There waiting was my mum and dad.

I ran into my mothers arms and cried letting everything out. She held me tightly as my dad comforted me. "Sweetie everything will be okay I promise." My mother said reassuringly. But that's something I've heard before. 'Everything will be okay'. But the truth is, not everything has a happy ending.

Harry could possibly wake up and be his normal self again. But if he did wake up there's a 92% chance he will remember anything. The band will slowly fade away and everyone would forget about One Direction, the biggest boy band in the world!

Of course they would have history, but nothing would be the same. Now that I think about...nothing will ever be the same. It's all my fault. Maybe if I never met Harry when we were younger, none of this would of happened. Harry would be traveling the world singing, doing interviews and signings.

Not in a coma.

But if I never met Harry I wouldn't be the person I am today. I probably wouldn't be here today. At the age of 13-16 I was really insecure. I never thought I was pretty enough. I skipped meals and said I wasn't really feeling well. My parents were concerned but kept quiet. I even used to cut and skip school. At this time I had moved away from Harry after the divorce of my parents.

I remember when my parents sat me down and said they were taking a 'break' and going 'separate ways', and I knew what they meant. Every now and then I would stay with mum or dad. My dad went out every night drunk. And my mum was struggling with her job. No one cared about me, other than Harry.

He would call me every morning and night making sure I was okay. Like I said before, if it wasn't for Harry I wouldn't be here today.

It started on a dreadful day at school. People put notes in my locker saying 'die in a hole' or calling me names. My mum was at work and I skipped saying I was sick. (I was in Cheshire with mum at this time.) Since nobody was home I went into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. I took out 6 pills and a glass of water. Your only supposed to have 2.

As I put the pills into my mouth I heard the door open. Mum doesn't come home until late. I swallowed the water and my vision became blurry. "Vanessa?" I heard a familiar voice call. Everything was turning black and I couldn't stand up. "Vanessa are you here?" Harry. The only thing I remember is falling onto the bathroom floor and Harry opening the door screaming trying to wake me up...

Ever since then me and Harry have gotten closer, if that's possible. Now I stay with my mum to be near Harry and visit my dad twice a month since he's barely home. If Harry hadn't showed up at my house that day I could have died. Lucky he called the ambulance, which wasn't quick enough, so he carried me bridal style all the way to the ER in the rain. How he did it at only being 14 years old, I dunno.

To be honest I didn't want to die. Just overdose and stay at the hospital so I wouldn't have to go to school. Now Harry was the one in the hospital. I sat in my room staring at the window. My life seems pretty hectic right now. Everything was going so great until...well until now.

But there's something missing. Why did this happen in the first place? Justin. Me and Justin dated for almost 2 years, until I came home and caught him snogging some girl. We got into a big argument and broke up. I ran away and almost got hit by a car. I fainted because I had a panic attack. Justin was the reason for all of this. He stalked me and threaten me.

He threaten my family and that's when he crossed the line. I ignored his death threats and continue on with my life. That's when on my birthday Harry took me out to Starbucks. When we left, in the corner of my eye I noticed the same car Justin drove. The car started following us very slowly so I pulled Harry into and alley and jumped over the fence.

We were trapped. We were on the edge of a narrow cliff and beneath us was water. Justin got out of the car ready to get me. I looked back down at the water and back at Harry. We both took out chance to jump. That's when Harry told me he loved me. I noticed before we fell there were rocks the size of boulders. I must've hit my head put now that I realized, I didn't get hurt or injured. Just a few scars.

Harry saved me.

Harry caught me so I wouldn't collide with the rock but he did. Once again, Harry Styles saved my life. I decided it was getting late so I took a long relaxing shower before I went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Thank you to the ones who still read this story. I know I apologized already but I feel really bad. I don't update a lot. Soo to make it up to you guys I'm going to update about 3-4 chapters. Yayyyyyy!!! The story is going to have 20 or more chapters and then maybe a sequel but please comment, vote, and follow! If you want...no pressure. :}