BOOK 5 > Ch. 2 ~FUREVER LOVE~

" Why would anyone want to fall in love with a Castro? They will make you fall for them blindly, then they'll break your heart, then you'll cry and ran for them because they made you believe that somewhere in between it was all worth it. But it was all a lie. Then repeat."

i...

He has been the Godfather, the Big boss, the main substance of the brain, since the country declared him of legal age. From consistently involving himself in street fighting way back when he was in junior high, up until when he graduated college, Richard Armani was mostly known not only because he carried the last name that places him on the most influential and richest man spot. His great looks was something else the paparazzi and swooning women could buzz about. Yet, Rainbow Incorporated's Vice President was living two separate lives in his lifetime. He was and is the most dangerous mafia god his enemies has been so much frightened of. This part of him though was something that he chose to live in the dark and in secret. The world could make rumors about the younger sibling of the most powerful man in the country, Rafa Armand Castro, the magazines and media would do anything to get a piece of him. Yet, no one that is out of the family circle could even prove that Richard Armani Montgomery Castro is an underworld gang boss. They will all live and die. But none could give give evidence to rumors. Being the second son of the an elite socialite Olivia Jean Castro gives him that kind of perk. He maximizes it just because Richard Armani wanted to clean the filthy streets of this country. His money could feed and support his charities and a lot of great deeds that he chose not to name. He adore his charities and he doesn't want to boast them out in the open. The people who lives less than him, those people who couldn't even afford to eat once a day, they are the people who gets to share his fat bank account. If that's the case, then let his damnsht money filter the planet that he lives in so that he could give justice to those who only deserves to breathe in it, specially to those who are not.

" S-sir... I-I... w-was only g-given the directives! I-I mean no h-harm! "

Francisco Solayman almost choke his fear and nervousness. The thin man who was was wearing his thick glasses was perspiring from head to foot and was twisting his cold hands in discomfort, just because his big boss' nemesis was scrutinizing him as if he was an insect under a microscope. This is how Richard Armani affects his foes. They struggle in pain even if he hasn't touch them yet. What more if he did.

Richard Armani, was seated in a more comfortable sofa, his left leg on top of the other, his left hand toying a pen, while his almost golden eyes glared on the man in front of him. Richard Armani was giving him the usual blank face. His usual blank face was not a good sign at all. The guy was obviously not sharing his deadly thoughts on him. Francisco's knees gave in. He was so scared for his life he cried and knelt in front of the Richard Armani. His bodyguards was fast to pull Francisco away from the boss.