Chapter Twenty-Five(One Month Past)

Chapter Twenty-Five

   I have no idea why this font is so big and if it isn't on your screen or whatever...cool I just wasted space with typing. Heads up! I'm sorry if I got the band stuff wrong and everything...I watch some videos, but mostly I'm IN LOVE with their music. Also, I have no knowledge of stiches and their removal. So...I'm sorry:( Okay, thank you for reading! I love you allllllllllll:D

(One Month Past)

I knelt in front of the bathroom sink, the polished dark wood of the under section reflecting my terrified expression. Lilly read off the online article she'd read for this moment, only reaffirming the brittle trust I had for her on doing this right.

"It says its just like unlacing a shoe." She read.

I clutched the solid counter above my head with pain. She was going to kill me, that was for sure.

"Too bad lover boys out being famous." She popped in annoyance.

"Lilly. For the last time, you own a one bedroom apartment. I didn't think there would be enough room! I'm sorry!"

"I would've made room."

"Can we please just focus on taking these stitches out?" I sighed.

She made a weird noise that stated that she wasn't quite over the stupid drama she had created, and clicked another page open on her phone.

"Let me just compare this with..."

I felt her fingers lift up the heap of my hair that covered the huge gash. I winced, as she poked and prodded my scalp. I wasn't made for this kind of pain.

"Can I just...?"

"Can you wha-HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT!"

She stood back with a queasy smile, my entire lace of stitches in her hand. I poked my sore head to find that not a single drop of blood escaped. Well that was quick and painful as hell.

"So about this Mr. Evans guy." She smirked as if she hadn't just destroyed my head.

I stood up and brushed off my knees even though Andy's house was cleaner than a freaking catalogue's set.

Lilly eyed my short black dress that folded at the end. I squeezed my arms around my chest, starring down at my high black tights that cut off near my knees.

"No wonder he attacked you." She teased.

"I thought it was cute." I gulped.

"You just look...really hot."

I shook my head and fixed my small amount of hair that was held back in a pony tail. Part of me actually felt like I had somehow led Mr. Evans on or something. I just never went through anything like that before.

"Murey, it's okay. He's probably just some creep. Did you ask to get your schedule changed?"

I shook my head with guilt. It's just, he was one of the best dance instructors out there and deep down I knew I would do anything to get better.

"Mure."

"I'm sorry..."

"He could freaking do stuff! You need to switch..."

"Switch, as in switch schools?!" I panicked loudly.

"Just-"

"I'm in one of the best ballet schools America has! You don't understand what dancing is to me."

"What about the one in Australia?" She asked.

I stopped in the middle of my meltdown, my eyes fixed on the tiny green flecks in her hazel eyes. She couldn't be serious. I just puffed enough air out of my mouth to a ruffle a few lose strands of my hair and left.