Instead of answering right away you know what I do? That's right- blush. For the second time in a row! What the heck? Since when do I, Aurora "Rory" West, blush; nonetheless for Kale Mathews?

"Aurora," Kale barks.

"Wha-what?"

He sigh, leaning against the door frame. "What are you doing in my balcony at four in the morning?"

"The baby was crying for three hours straight and you said that we could help each other out. I thought of coming here but, believe me, I really didn't want to but I did anyways. So I  knocked on your door with a broom and wh-"

"Rory."

"-en that didn't work I-"

"Rory!"

"-tried to jump but you-"

"AURORA!"

I jump involuntarily and frown, "what?"

"The baby isn't crying," he states.

I frown again. "Yes it is. It-" my own words were cut off when I heard the silence. I blink in bewilderment. "What in the world? B-but- it- I- UGH!"

Kale chuckles. "If you wanted to see me that bad, sweetheart, all you had to do was ask."

Cue stupid wink and even stupider smirk. Yes, I said stupider.

"SHUT UP! God, you are the most irritating human being on this planet," I yell furiously, getting ready to jump back.

"But you still want me," he drawls.

"Yeah, in your dreams."

He grabs my arm and pulls me close. "No sweetheart. In your dreams." With that and another ego loaded wink, he shuts the door.

Letting out a string of curse words, I jump back to my balcony without falling or injuring myself (thankfully).

Another 28 days of this?

You all are invited to my funeral.

Three hours later

*Beep, beep, beep, bee-”

"OH MY GOD. SHUT UP," I shriek, throwing my phone to the ground.

Due to the brat last night, I have had only three hours of sleep. Three hours! I can barely function on eight hours, so I can only imagine how horrid this day is going to be with barely any.

Snuggling myself deeper into the sheets, I sigh and close my eyes.

*Tap, tap, tap, ta-”

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Flinging myself out of bed, I stomp my way to my balcony door, only to the most unpleasant person on this planet.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" 

He smirks in amusement. "Didn’t get your beauty sleep, sweetheart?"

Scowling, I slam the door in his face and plop back down on my bed.

After 10 minutes of trying to get comfortable, I sigh, trudging my way to the bathroom.  

“Stupid bastard.” I mumble, thinking of Kale.

"Hey!"

I turn to see a frowning Vienna with her arms crossed.

Oh crap. A frowning Vienna was never a good thing.

“Hey Vi... How’s it going today?

"You said the ‘s’ word and the ‘b’ word! Those are bad words!”