Disclaimer;

WICKED

Life is full of deception, of loss and pain; all mixed together the combination could be lethal to a human being. Lies are mostly the cause of each one of the mentioned before. When the truth is denied and a lie is born, your soul dies and you end up changing inside.

 At first, lying is hard because your innocence is there and you think of how this lie could hurt the people you love. But as humans we self-preserve and if a lie could save us from the tiniest despair, we don't think it twice to spit it out. 

These lies eventually crumple the version of the truth distorting our reality. They pile up until you no longer notice how fluent you are in this deceiving and wicked game. One person lying is dangerous but what happens when there is five liars?

Meet Theresa Montgomery alias Terrie. Terrie is fifteen years old and it's Mike's fraternal twin. Terrie was constantly bullied for being short, when Alison appeared in the life of her sister Aria things changed for better. Even though she wasn't always allowed to hang out with them, Alison would always compliment the little girl. When Alison went missing Terrie was afraid she would be bullied again and asked her parents to leave Rosewood for good. But she kept a secret no one knew or so she thought. But nothing last forever and she couldn't stay away forever.

Now they are back!

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

I hope you guys like this story because I am really excited about this one!!! omg;!!!

Anyways please, like comment and share. Bye!!

I DO NOT OWN PLL.

RaizaOquendo 

you made this possible. I love you so much sis. This book is dedicated to you.