"The term girlfriend didn't make me yours?" She innocently tilts her head to the side as her arms cross.

"Not when you were hopping from mattress to mattress with different people behind my back." Lauren rolls her eyes as she begins to walk Camila over to the bench to grab their things, this conversation was rapidly becoming intolerable.

"What makes you think Camila's not doing the same thing?"

"I trust Camila," She grins down at the younger girl before throwing both of their bags across her shoulders. Lauren laces her fingers with Camila's before they begin to make their exit.

"Yeah and I'm sure-"

"I don't know if you realize this," Lauren turns around for just a moment to properly acknowledge her ex-girlfriend. "But I'm done with this conversation, it's kind of wasting my time, I have some sketches to take care of." Lauren shrugs as her mouth forms a straight line.

"And a girlfriend with needs." Camila huskily intercedes as her lips form a trail up Lauren's neck. It was meant for Kenzie to hear, the smaller girl made sure the blonde heard it and she had to stifle her giggle into the crook of Lauren's neck when Kenzie's jaw dropped.

"Bye Mckenzie." Lauren smugly grins before she wraps her arm tightly around her girlfriend.

"You're so bad," Lauren chuckles as they exit the college entrance.

"Only for you," Camila presses her lips to the skin on the back of Lauren's hand and she can't stop the content sigh falling from her lips. "She was pissing me off."

"How?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"She was flirting and flaunting her history of being with you right in front of me." Camila scoffs as she keeps her eyes trained on the ground.

"Was she?" Camila nodded her head at her girlfriends question. "I didn't notice," Lauren shrugs as she continues walking. "You're the only woman I see."

Camila tries her best to hide the blush in her cheeks, "Lauren..."

"C'mon babe, let's take the long way so Kenzie can't follow us home or something." Lauren laughs as she politely changes the subject, veering them off to the left instead of the right.

"Do I really leave that many hickies on you?" Lauren questions as they sit peacefully in the elevator.

Camila shrugs her shoulders as a small giggle escapes her lips. "I like them."

"You do?"

"Yeah...It shows that I'm yours. I'm not used to someone happily claiming me in that manner." Camila shrugs once again as she eyes their entwined hands.

"You are mine." Lauren mumbles as she turns to face her girlfriend, their lips mere inches apart. "And I'm yours."

As the elevator dings on their floor Lauren plants a quick kiss to Camila's lips before leading her to the apartment door.

"You know that's probably not the last we'll see of Kenzie," Camila shyly admits her thoughts as Lauren unlocks the door.

"I know," Lauren sighs as she enters their home and sets their stuff down, allowing Camila to lock the door behind them.

Once the smaller girl turns around her eyes land on Lauren who has her arms spread, waiting for Camila. She happily walks into the awaiting arms, allowing Lauren to envelope her in a warm hug. She squeezed her arms around Camila's petite waist before she nuzzled her head in the crook of the younger girls neck.

"I told you Camz. You can trust me."

"I know Lauren," Camila contently sighs as she rakes her fingers through Lauren's dark locks. "I've always known." 

As night approached Lauren took it upon herself to cook dinner. Camila emerged from the bedroom in one of the older girls t-shirts and she couldn't help but admire her girlfriend.

Lauren was dancing across the kitchen space, admiring the pots on the stove. Her melodious voice bounced off the walls of the small space and Camila could feel herself falling harder for the green eyed girl. She looked so happy as she sang so freely into the wooden spoon clutched loosely in her hand.

It was an amazing sight for Camila to see, Lauren happily dancing around without a care in the world. The event taking place before Camila's eyes was proof that she shouldn't worry, Lauren wasn't even worried. Even through facing her ex-girlfriend and the emotions that follow, the older girl still found plenty of happiness to dance in the kitchen.

Suddenly as the words hit a high note Lauren turned to face the smaller girl with a confident finger pointed pointed in the air. Through the lyrics she urged Camila to step into the kitchen beside the older girl. She nervously approached before Lauren wrapped an arm around her waist and began to happily dance along with the smaller girl.

It wasn't formal, it was carefree and sloppy but Lauren's jade eyes were filled with so much joy that it made everything else in the world disappear.

"I was stumbling, looking in the dark
With an empty heart
But you say you feel the same
Could we ever be enough?
Baby we could be enough."

Lauren giggled in between breaths as she twirled Camila around. The smaller girl couldn't help her laughter as she fell into the older girls arms.

"And it's alright
Calling out for somebody to hold tonight
When you're lost, I'll find the way
I'll be your light
You'll never feel like you're alone"

The raven haired girl paused, taking the time to place a delicate kiss on the younger girls lips as they swayed back and forth.

"I'll make this feel like home."

Lauren's angelic voice faded and left in its place was the older girls stunning smile as she looked down at her girlfriend's shy smile.

"You're such a dork," Camila bashfully mumbles as she gently presses her lips against Lauren's.

"You're beautiful." Lauren places a lingering kiss on the smaller girls lips. "And I'll make this feel like home," She jokingly quotes the song she was previously singing.

"You're my home."

Lauren can't stop the dorky smile overtaking her lips at Camila's words. There was no stopping it, so she didn't. She let the smile spread across her lips no matter how idiotic she looked, because she couldn't help it around the smaller girl.

"You're my home too, Camz."
__
(a/n): Home by One Direction (Duh Queen)

Short-ish chapter, hope it's okay but I'll be updating soon enough.

Yellow is getting published though holy shit guys, buy a copy on Amazon and support Lena!

I'm so asdfghjkl Gosh darn it. FUCK. Anyways had to get that out there, I don't know if I have anything else to rant about but just know I'm always brooding and angry over something except for how gorgeous you are. All the love.