Chapter:2

When I got home it was 3:30. I threw my bags on the floor and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Corey. How was your first day?" My mom said.

"Good. I got a group of friends I hang out with. I fit in pretty good. They are trying to start up a band so tonight I'm going over to one of there houses and I'm going to help out with some ideas."

"That's great. Now you have a use for you voice. Do you need a ride over there?"

"Nah, I think I'm good I got a friend who I'm going with." My mom nods her head and I run upstairs into my room. I quick hop in the shower to get cleaned up. I put on a fresh pair of cloths and brush my hair. I walk back downstairs and it was 4:00. I grab my Walkman and go outside. I sit on my front step and listen to music. At 4:20 (hehe.) I got up and told my mom I was leaving. I walk to Craig's house and knocked on his door.  He answered and I walked it. There was a strong smell of marijuana.
"Sorry about the smell. My parents are big time pot heads. I think we should get going."

"It's all good."

When we got into his car it took about 15 minutes to get to Sids house. We both got out of the car and walked right in.
___________
Gets good next chapter. Sorry I haven't updated I'll try to do it more. Stay (sic) oh btw this was kinda a fuller.  That sucks.
-Jayme.