Scarlet You Bitch

Ana's POV

"I'm not going!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"You have to!"

"No I don't!"

"You're going!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

I rolled my eyes as I listened to my parents argue about going to a party for my brothers' baseball team. Momma didn't want to leave Scar and I alone and Mommy wanted us to have alone time. Momma told her what happened and she just gave me a high five.

"It's not gonna happen again Momma. I swear." I said.

She looked at me and sighed as she shook her head, "I'm not leaving them alone."

"Ana's a big girl Veronica. You need to trust her." Mommy said.

"I can't anymore. She broke my trust when she went and started dry humping her girlfriend." Momma said. I looked at her for a second and then ran up to my room.

How can she not trust me! I'm supposed to be her little rocket!

I slammed my door shut and locked it. I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now, so I turned my phone on and hooked it up to my speaker before blaring my Sia playlist. How can she not trust me? I looked into the mirror and sighed. Maybe I've just changed. I'm not the Ana I used to be. Bethany took that from me. And it's time I take it back. I'm tired of letting people walk all over me.

My bedroom door opened and I looked over at Momma, she had her keys in her hand. I sighed and sat down on my bed as she closed and locked the door behind her. She walked over and turned my music down before coming over and sitting on the bed in front of me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why'd you run off like that?" She asked me.

"Why don't you trust me?" I asked.

"You did the one thing I told you not to do and tried to sleep with your girlfriend." She said.

"So what!" I yelled.

"Do not raise your voice to me young lady. You are 12 years old. I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but it needs to stop. Right now. If you want to stay home, then fine. Stay by yourself. Call if you need me." She said.

"Where's Scarlet?" I asked.

"Rebecca texted her and said she needed her so Scar left." Momma said.

That bitch.

"Oh. Will you stay home with me? I need my Momma time." I sighed.

"It would be my honor, Princess Ana." She smiled and turned around so I could climb on her back.

I giggled and jumped on her back and she carried me downstairs, telling Mommy that she had to stay home with me for bonding time. Mommy smiled and got the boys outside and into the car after they said bye.

Momma put in Lake Placid and we sat on the couch to watch it. Yeah. I take after Momma when it comes to Lake Placid. They are my all time favorites. So if Scar wanted to go be a slut and do whatever she was doing with Rebecca, then I'll hang out with my Momma. I'm not gonna let her get to me either. I knew our relationship wouldn't last that long anyways. Once a player, always a player. I'll find someone who wants to treat me right, like how Mommy and Momma treat each other. Fuck Scarlet. I don't need her.