You Get Into a Car Accident Part 3

His P.O.V.

Harry: It’s been two weeks since Y/N has woken up from her coma. It’s been two weeks since I’ve started praying every single day, thanking God for her. No longer will I take her for granted. No longer will I take my own life for granted. This experience has made me realize just how quickly things can be taken from you in the blink of an eye, especially those you love most. It’s a slow recovery for Y/N. She sleeps most of the day but at least I can hold her in my arms and know that she’s safe. I love her more than anything. And for the fifth time today I look at her beautiful face and whisper two words. Thank you.

Liam: I sat down next to Y/N on our couch when the doorbell rang. I got up to answer the door when a girl around the age of four stood at the door with an arm cast. Immediately I knew it was the girl whose life was saved by Y/N in the accident a month ago. “May I come in?” she asked politely, her round green eyes staring up at me. I nodded and held her hand leading her into the house. “She still has a brace on but I’m sure she’d be happy to see you.” The little girl nodded and followed me into the living room. “I’m Lily,” the little girl said as soon as she was in front of Y/N. The little girl crawled onto Y/N’s lap and hugged her as best as she could. Lily cried into Y/N and she managed to gasp out five words. “Thank you for saving me.” Y/N stroked her hair and said to her, “If I could, I’d do it all again.” And at that point I knew there was no doubt about it, she was going to be my wife.

Niall: One year had passed since Y/N’s accident. It took me forever to finally forgive myself but I finally did after Princess did. I honestly don’t know why she forgave me after I almost killed her but she did. She forgave me. And here I stand in her childhood chapel next to my four best friends. Here I stand watching the one girl that I have ever loved walk down the aisle towards me. Here I stand, about to marry my princess, the love of my life, my best friend. Although, I hurt her, and caused a near death experience, she brought me back to life. And I will never let her go. I will never hurt her again. I will love her and remember everything she tells me and I promise to be the husband she deserves. I vow. I do.

Louis: Y/N’s laugh filled the silence of the backyard as she shot me time and time again with her water gun. But, all I could do was stare at her in awe. I knew that we got lucky, that she got lucky. She isn’t supposed to be here. She’s not supposed to be alive but she is. And, she’s healthy. She stopped shooting me and walked over. I pulled her into me, kissing her passionately. “I love you,” she breathed. “I love you, too,” I replied as I kissed her forehead. My hand reached her small bump and I gently rubbed the 3 month bump. “And I love you, too little buddy.” She smiled, pulling me down for another kiss.

Zayn: I miss Y/N. It had been a year and a half since the accident and I still was only able to visit her once a month or so. She had to stay in America because to have her transported wouldn’t have been a very good idea. I had been on tour the past six months and haven’t seen her. I sat in the airport waiting for her and her family to come pick me up when I noticed a girl that resembled Y/N using a cane to walk in my direction. “ZAYN!” the voice yelled. I jumped up and ran over to her and picked her up swinging her around, tears streaming down my face. “Surprise,” she whispered in my ear. “B-but I thought the doctors said you wouldn’t be able to walk?” I questioned. “I’m a fighter.” And with that, I crashed my lips down onto hers.