You Get Into a Car Accident Part 2

His P.O.V.

Harry: I looked over at Y/N. It had been four days. Four days since the car hydro-planed. Four days since Y/N, my Y/N was rear-ended and sent into a coma. The doctors don’t know if she’s going to make it. But I know she will. Y/N is stronger than that. I know that I haven’t been really religious in the past but God, if you’re out there. And if you can hear me, can you make sure that Y/N is safe? That she wakes up. I love her so much. I don’t I just don’t know if I can live without her. If you bring her back, I promise to take care of her. I promise to love her even more than before. And I promise, I promise on my life to never let her go. Please. Just hear me out. I sat there for what felt like hours and I felt a subtle twitch of her fingers. “C’mon babe,” I whispered. And it happened again. Her fingers twitched again. I wrapped my hands in hers as she squeezed onto my fingers.Thank you.

Liam: She looks so peaceful. But this isn’t peaceful. This is hell. This is my living hell. Y/N still lies in the hospital bed. I didn’t get the call until Y/N was already in surgery. She had saved a little girl’s life pushing her out the way of an oncoming car. In return, she risked her own life. I had always told her that she was a hero and that she was courageous and sweet. And to prove it here she is, on the hospital bed, battered and bruised. I reached over and swept her bangs out of her face and I could’ve sworn I heard her sigh. I lightly traced my fingers down her still face trying not to touch the bruises. Her eyelashes fluttered and her eyes opened adjusting to the light. She couldn’t move her neck in the brace but her eyes darted until they found mine. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I bawled and put my head in her lap. Her fingers laced themselves in my hair as I turned my head and kissed her delicate wrists.

Niall: It’s my fault. My friends know it’s my fault. Her friends know it’s my fault. Her family. Her job. Everyone knows it’s my fault. I’m the reason she’s in the hospital. I’m the reason she’s on life support. I’m the reason she only has a 30% chance of living. I’m the reason why she’s halfway between heaven and living. I’m the reason for it and I can’t live with myself. I haven’t left the hospital room since the accident a month ago. I’ve cried for days, have barely even eaten let alone slept knowing what I did to her. I forgot her birthday and here it is, over a month later, my birthday. And I only have one wish. For Y/N to be brought back to me. The doctor walked back into the room after running tests on her. “Mr. Horan, Y/N’s brain activity has increased triple since Wednesday. She’s going to make it.” I jumped up hugging the doctor and looked over at the engagement ring box on the counter. I knew I’d finally get to use it.

Louis: I woke up in what seemed to be a hospital room. I looked down to see a leg cast running up the whole length of my leg and a sling for my left arm. “Y/N?” I called out. “Ah, you’re awake Mr. Tomlinson.” A doctor said walking into my room. “Where’s Y/N? Is she alright? Please, tell me she’s not dead. PLEASE.” “She’s not. She’s in intensive care. She’ll be fine. No coma or anything. She’s a lucky one that Y/N. The way the truck hit her side of the car, she shouldn’t have made it.” “Can I go see my girlfriend?” He nodded and rolled a wheel chair over to me. I crashed down into it as the doctor wheeled me to Y/N’s room. I looked at her bandages and how many casts she had and I couldn’t help but to burst into tears. I grabbed her hand with my good one and intertwined our fingers. And it was as if she was speaking to me somehow. “It’ll be okay. I’m fine Lou.” And with that I drifted off to sleep holding my girlfriend’s hand.

Zayn: I sat anxiously in the waiting room. When I got the call that Y/N was in an accident I dropped everything and caught the first flight out. She had been in surgery when I first got the call. When I first arrived, the doctor said that she had nerve damage and that there were complications with her spine. I knew he was trying to tell me that she might not ever walk again, but I’d take a disabled Y/N over a dead Y/N any day. I need her back. I need her with me and no matter what I will love her and cherish her and be everything that she needs me to be. The doctor came out and I jumped up standing next to her family. “She is paralyzed but she’ll pull through. She’s sleeping but you can go see her now. Zayn, would you like to go first?” I nodded and walked in the room to see Y/N soundly asleep on the hospital bed. I sat there and just stared at her gorgeous face. I will take care of her.