You Get in a Car Accident Part 1

Harry: You clocked out at work and walked outside in the rain to your car. You were in a hurry home to see your boyfriend as he had finally come home after a tour of five months. Of course you visited him a couple times on tour but it wasn’t the same as actually having him at your shared home in London. You opened the door and turned the car on. You sent a text to Harry. Be home in 20. Love you baby. –Y/N xx. You put your phone in your bag so it wouldn’t distract you during your drive. You pulled up to a red light about another ten minutes away from your home. You reached into your bag to check your phone as the rain poured down even harder outside. You looked up in your rearview mirror as a car honked their horn getting closer and closer. You couldn’t even manage a scream before you were rear-ended and your head hit the steering wheel before being blasted back from the air bag and your world faded to black.

Liam: You were walking in the local park drinking a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato. You checked your phone and Liam had just texted you. I luv u bby. Ur the bestYou smiled back sending a quick text in reply. I love you too Li! See you later<3You slid your phone back in your pocket as you enjoyed more of the rare sunshine in London. You decided to walk back home and while you threw away your drink, you noticed a little girl chasing after a ball along the grass close to the street. Quickly you walked over as the ball rolled into the street. Not even looking, the little girl walked into the street to retrieve her ball. You ran into the street as a car came racing towards her. You pushed her out the way and you heard her cry as she hit the pavement. And then you felt your body be hit and projectile forward as the car came in contact with your body. You heard screams as someone ran over telling you to stay awake. You tried to keep them open but you couldn’t control it. Your eyes closed surrounding you into complete and utter darkness.

Niall: “Princess!” “Do NOT call me Princess Niall! You forgot my fucking birthday!” You spat at him. “I’m sorry! I messed up!” “I can’t.. I can’t stay here tonight. I-I’m sorry.” You quickly grabbed your keys and purse from the vanity and ran down the stairs. “Y/N” You heard Niall call out and soon he grabbed your arm to pull you back. “Let me go Niall,” you screamed in his face. He was taken aback and let go of your arm as you ran outside to hop in your car. You pulled off and dialed your best friend’s number. She answered on the third ring as tears brimmed your eyes. “Y/N? Is everything okay?” You couldn’t help but let out a choked gasp. “He forgot my birthday.” You sobbed into the phone. “I’m on my way over. I’ll be there in abou-“ and that was all you managed to get out as you lost control of your car. It ran off the road not stopping until you ran into a light post.

Louis: You and Lou had just gone to the local toy store and bought you guys a bunch of new stuff. You walked out to the car hand in hand and loaded the bags into the trunk. You sat down in the passenger seat as your boyfriend Louis started the car. “Excited to play with the nerf guns?” Louis asked sneaking a glance over at you. You put your feet up on the dashboard and nodded scrolling through your phone. “I’m actually really excited,” you said as Louis pulled up to a red light. He reached over the console and took your hand in his. He kissed it before focusing back on the road. He let go of the brake and proceeded forward as you looked out the window. A truck was plowing through the red light headed straight towards you. “Lou..” you managed to say before your car was T-boned by the truck.

Zayn: You had decided to go visit some of your family in America for a week. Zayn had to stay behind to do some recording in the studio and you called him as you stood in line at the rental place. It was pretty late about 2 in the morning in Atlanta as your layover flight had been delayed in New York. “Babe, I just got the car. I’ll call you when I get to the house.” “I love you.” Zayn’s voice sounded over the phone. Over the ocean separating you two. “I love you, too.” You said smiling to yourself. You still couldn’t believe even a year later that you were with Zayn. You put your suitcase in the trunk of the rental and were off driving to your Aunt’s house. You were on the highway passing through downtown to get to your Aunt’s house. You noticed that a car a few lanes away kept weaving and you kept note that they were drunk and stayed behind them a good distance incase you needed to react quickly. Suddenly, they slowed down and swerved to the right coming all the way into your lane. You stomped on the brakes and veered right and your car spun until it hit the concrete median