Stuck in Slytherin

J.K.ROWLING CREATED SOME OF THESE CHARACTERS BUT SOME I MADE MYSELF.

(Hi!! This is a idea i had today its about Harry Potters son Albus. This is my first fan-fiction so I hope its good!)

Chapter 1....

The crisp autumn air hit me as soon as I stepped out of our crowded little black car. As soon as dad and mum got Jame's and I's trunks, Jame's was tormenting me again!

"Your gonna be in Slytherin!"

"No I won't!"

"Will too!"

"Boy's, STOP!" Our very annoyed mom said. "James you been at it for hours. Leave Albus alone".

"Yes mum". James sighed. But before she looked back, he smirked at me, and I knew more would come on the train.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I looked at the very solid looking wall in front of us.  

"We have to go through that?" I asked, worried.

"It's OK, Albus just run straight through it. I remember my first time, and you have nothing to fear." Dad said to me a smile on his face .

"Um, ok dad."

I started to walk towards the completely solid looking wall and before I could get any closer, James ran straight ahead of me .

"Slytherin!"

He shouted at me as he disappeared through the barrier

"Albus, are you worried about getting into Slytherin?" My dad asked. I nodded my head slow.

"Albus Severus Potter! Your named after two of the greatest headmasters at Hogwarts! And one of them was a Slytherin. If your in Slytherin, we wont love you any less." He patted my shoulder and pushed me toward the direction of the wall.

"Thanks dad." I said, and I ran through the wall. 

When I got through, it was the coolest thing I had every seen. There was a huge train, waiting to leave the station, and it was truly magical.

My mum and dad came through the wall and helped us with our stuff. I saw Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione next to Rose and Hugo.

"Hi guys!" I ran over to them and developed them into a big hug.

"Hi Albus, excited for Hogwarts?" Uncle Ron asked.

"Yes, but more nervous." I replied.

"Well, the tests arent that hard in your first year but-" Aunt Hermione said.

"Hermione, I dont think he's nervous for the tests." Uncle Ron said, putting his arm around her. She shrugged. I wasnt exactly nervous about the tests, I just didnt want to go to Slytherin!

"Looks like your dad wants to talk to you. See you later Al." Uncle Ron said, and pointed to my dad. My dad, Uncle Ron, and Aunt Hermione were best friends in school, and my mom was Uncle Ron's sister. We were all a really tight family. AND, they all defeated Voldemort together. My dad even has a scar from when he was a baby.

"Albus, the train leaves in exactly 2 minutes. You need to get on now. I'll see you at Christmas. This year, we'll spend it at Grandma's house. I love you." He said, hugging me tightly.

"I love you to dad. I'll see you at Christmas, I'll write when I get to Hogwarts. Bye." I said, hugging back. My mom came over and said her goodbyes, and they helped me onto the train.

"Hey Slytherin." My brother said, on the train.

"Whatever. I'm named after the two greatest headmasters at Hogwarts and one of them was a Slytherin." I said.

"I'm named after dad's dad. You cant beat that." He smirked. 

It was going to be a long train ride.