"Buddies, we have to get out of here." Patch whispered, trying to get them out.

The Buddies were too coveted by the popcorn to notice him right now.

"Follow me," Budderball told his siblings. "My nose knows the way."

The five puppies then climbed up a chair and walked by the film projector, making their shadows noticeable on the screen.

"Buddies! No! Stop!" Patch called out to the puppies.

The audience started to worry with the large puppy shadows as the Dalmatians were now disguised as Labradors. The puppies got into a little argument when B-Dawg stopped for a moment and MudBud was trying to look out. This caused the two brothers to wrestle each other.

"Please, stop!" Colette cried to the two Buddies.

"Stop that fighting this instant!" Patch barked.

B-Dawg and MudBud just kept fighting. Patch then separated the two to stop the fight.

"That is it, we are getting out of this theater booth now." Patch said.

"Come on, I found more food!" Budderball called as they continued on.

B-Dawg and Mudbud then followed.

"Buddies, stop this before you get yourselves in trouble!" Colette sighed as she followed.

There was a man with headphones on, mopping up the floor of the concession stand.

"Jackpot!" Budderball cheered.

They snuck to behind the counter as the woman there was too busy talking on her phone to notice them.

"You have got to be kidding." Patch groaned.

The Buddies got into the food and started to eat like there was no tomorrow. The hot dogs, the popcorn, the cotton candy, the nachos, the red licorice known as Twizzlers...

"Don't just stand there, guys, dig in!" Budderball encouraged. "I think I just lived and gone to Heaven."

"Eh, what the heck." Patch shrugged before joining in.

Colette sighed, she did feel a little hungry, but it was against her natural order to pig out, but she felt she had no choice.

An innocent bystander woman came to the counter and asked for a family sized popcorn bucket.

"Sure!" the woman nodded and scooped up the popcorn in a tub with one of the Buddies inside of it and gave it to the other as she got out her purse.

"Oh, no, is everyone here?" Patch asked.

Colette did a quick head count and the Buddies called to her when she called their names. "Oh, it looks like we're all--" she sounded relieved, then gasped once she noticed someone missing. "Where's Budderball!?"

The woman gasped once she saw a puppy in her popcorn, finding it disgusting and unsanitary that she ran off. The two men from earlier spotted the dogs and tried to run after them, but slipped on the wet floor.

"Guys, we have to leave now!" Patch told the Buddies once he rounded them up.

"Anybody got a doggy bag?" Budderball asked before following his family.

"No! We're leaving now!" Patch glared before picking up Budderball and then ran off, causing the rest of the Buddies and Colette to follow.

The Buddies, Colette, and Patch ran out of the concession stand to get away from the two bad men. There was a large group of tough guy bikers who were watching the movie and enjoying it very much.