“She is something isn’t she.” Allen says, watching his mate walk down the hall. “Come on, lets go down to the game room so I can whoop your ass in Halo.” Allen says.

They end up playing three games before Gage throws the control in frustration. “How did you get so good at this?” Gage asks.

“Instead of doing all the chores in the house we split them up so I have a lot of free time here.” Allen says, turning the Xbox 360 off.

“Sorry about that again.” Gage says, his anger turning into sadness.

“I don’t regret it.” Allen says, earning a surprised look from Gage. “You see if I never was the Omega, Mac would have never saved me. I would of never left dad and I would never have met Sydney. It sucked for those four years of being Omega, but I’m happy now and that is what matters.” Allen says, Gage nods his head understanding what Allen is saying. “You staying for dinner?” Allen asks, noticing it is already six.

“Sure.” Gage says, getting up and following Allen out of the room. When he enters the dining room he notices that some of Alpha Brett old pack hangs out at this pack house as much as the next. The room goes quiet staring at Gage. “Hello.” Gage says, he grabs a plate throwing pasta onto it.

“What is he doing here?” Ethan asks glaring at Gage.

“Mac said it was okay, she wants me to get to know my brother.” Allen says, standing up for Gage.

“I lost my appetite.” Ethan says, throwing his plate in the trash a few follow him but the majority stay.

“So, how is the old bitch at home, I mean the Mrs.” Collin says, earning a few laughs from the crowd. Gage looks over at him, he sees him at school but this was the first time Collin talked to him.

“Um, she’s fine. Actually she has been away with her family. They are so sad about Jasmine leaving them that they needed some peace and quiet.” Gage says. Jasmine starts laughing dropping her food on the floor.

“Sorry, but did you say sad.” Jasmine says through laughs.

“Yes that’s what Sandy said, they went to Hawaii or something.” Gage says.

“They are not sad, talk about the happiest time of their life.” Jasmine says.

“I would be sad.” Brad says, giving her a kiss.

“Yes but that is because you are a good person.” Jasmine says, kissing him back. Gage doesn’t bother to correct her, he had gotten use to people talking bad about Sandy and her family.

“So how is the pack running?” Gage asks changing the subject.

“Great.” Everybody in the group says.

“But I thought she disappeared for a few days?” Gage asks.

“Yes but we have a protocol when stuff like that happens so nothing goes wrong with the pack.” Jason says.

“Oh that’s fortunate, is she back yet?” Gage asks.

“Yes, she got back last night.” Jason says.

“Oh that reminds me, some stuff went down today, Jason your Alpha until tomorrow.” Blake says, earning confused looks from the group.

“What?” Jason asks, he starts heading up the stairs.

“She’s asleep, maybe later.” Blake says, stopping Jason. He nods his head heading in the other direction to his room.

“Is she okay?” Gage asks.