“I’m not an object.” Mac says, she focuses, maybe one of her other powers could work. She focuses a small fire starting behind him.

“But you are, don’t you see. At first I was just a loser teacher then Zane came and found me. He taught me of the value of you and now I must have you.” Brody says, he charges towards her, but Mac sends a kick to his stomach. He steps into the fire it rising up his pants leg. He start to scream, but Mac has no sympathy. She feels the exhaustion from using her powers, and the pain from the wound.

“Good bye Brody.” Mac says, taking a nearest branch and stabbing him through the heart. She teleports home landing on her bed, the wound still bleeding leaving a puddle on her bed.

“Blake.” She shouts, knowing he is somewhere in the house. He comes running up, surprised to see a naked bleeding Mac on her bed.

“What happened?” Blake asks.

“I finally got away from Zane, I need clothes.” Mac says, she sits up, but because of blood lost gets dizzy. “Just a bra and shorts would due.” He comes over helping her get dress, by the time the shorts are slipped on she slips into a heavy sleep.

“Hey.” Gage says, giving Allen a hug. It was awkward to say the least. “Um, hey so ya we just going to hang here?” He was looking around.

“What are you looking for?” Allen asks.

“Nothing, I was just trying to see the place.” Gage says. But truth was he was looking for Mac.

“Okay.” Allen says, “Want a tour?” Gage nods his head following Allen into the living room.

“Living room number one, there is another over on that side of the place, and a mini one downstairs in the basement.” Allen says, he shows the rest of the house including the bedrooms and who lives in them. Gage takes extra notice on which one was Mac’s. “And this is the best part of the tour.” Allen says, running up and grabbing Sydney in a hug. “Gage I would like you to meet my mate Sydney.” Gage brings out his hand giving it a shake.

“So nice to meet you.” Gage says.

“I’ve heard a lot about you.” Sydney says, returning the shake.

“Hope it isn’t all bad.” Gage says, giving off a small laugh. Knowing that most of the pack doesn’t like him.

“Um, not all of it.” Sydney says smiling. “Have you told him?” Sydney asks Allen.

“Told me what?” Gage says.          

“I was getting to it, I was showing the best part first which is you.” Allen says placing a kiss on Sydney’s cheek. Gage and Sandy never really had those moments, and he knows he never looked at her that way.

“So what are you telling me?” Gage says, bringing them out of there moment.

“I’m going to become pack doctor. Mac asked me to and after my year at werewolf school I will be going to University of Washington to train and learn.” Allen says.

“Holey crap that’s great.” Gage says, giving his brother a hug this time not as awkward. “What brought this on?”

“I was always helping out with the sick and Mac noticed, she decided it would be an honor for her for me to help out.” Allen says. “Me an honor.”

“You deserve it bro.” Gage says, still regretting when Allen was omega.

“We are all so proud of him.” Sydney says, giving him another kiss. Gage can’t help but feel a bit jealous. “Oh sweety I got to go, my training time is now.” She places one last kiss before leaving. “It was nice meeting you.” She said over her shoulder.