Chapter 4:

"Ronny!" I whine. Ron won't wake up! I spent the night at his place last night and now we've gotta go to school... although we could just goto Vegas. It's not like we don't live 2 hours away. "Ron! I wanna get drunk and play poker! Or craps I can do either one... RON!" I shake him until he starts to move on his own.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you?" he mumbles under his breath.

"Wanna goto Vegas?" I ask sweetly in a motherly tone. He looks up at me, his eyes are bold with a dark green tint, a smile creeping onto his face.

He clears his throat before he speaks, "Should you call Jack or should I?" ugh, what an ass!

I instantly roll my eyes at the name, Jack. I don't like him he's no fun anymore! My evil death glare continues to stare into Ron's eyes as I debate whether Ron will or not call, but if I don't Ron will, and I don't trust Ron with this.

"I'll do it." I came off sternly, glaring at Ron intensively.

He hands me the phone, trying to be as innocent as possible. Rolling my eyes I take the phone from his grasp, and begin to scroll through the contacts looking for his name. After a couple of swipes I stop, hesitate and click on a different contact instead. The phone immediately starts calling the number.

"Yes is Jack there?" I ask sweetly.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" the chick spits through the phone.

"Oops! Sorry wrong number!" I squeal and hang up ASAP.

"You're sick you know that?" Ron smirks, he hates her as much as I do.

I laugh, "You've got to be kidding me! You know she had that coming!"

His smirk turns into a grin and he too begins to laugh.

"Just because Niki and Jack had a fling does not mean that she's a bitch, okay."

"Ugh, yes it does!" I repulse. " He pulled out the 'L' word during sex and she abused it. Shoved it in everyone's face and then dumped the dumb ass, practically telling him to stay with his first! AKA ME!" I snarl. "Fucking bitch she can handle a prank call!"

"Anz you're a senior in high school." Ron states.

"So..." I roll my eyes shifting away from his glare.

"So... give it a rest. You're an adult remember." Is 18 really considered an adult?

"Nope! No I'm not I'm still a PMSing bitch who's obsessed with sex, vodka and pizza. I still watch... no, no I don't. STILL! Not adult, nope not me." I have a phobia, okay.

"Still not an excuse." he pushes me.

"Fine, you call then." I contour, shit what did I just do.

He immediately snatches the phone from my hand and dials Jack's number. " Hey, man!" Ron speaks after a couple rings and a muffled voice answers. "Listen, ugh Anz and I are gonna goto Vegas for poker. You coming or what?" After a moment the muffled voice lightens up a bit. "Great, we'll pick you up in 10." Ron motions for me to start getting ready. "Alright, bye bro." he hangs up instantly and pushes me out of bed. As usual I fall on my ass with a hard thud and I plaster my face with a snarky, disgusted dont-you-touch-me look. "What?!" he disregarded the fact that he just pushed me out of the bed. Asswhole.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes looking away from him. "it just hurts to know that you'd rather have stupid Victoria Secret than me!" I exclaimed overly dramatically.

"Where the Fuck did that come from!"

"Your bathroom," referring to him magazine collection. "and the fact that the beast will be breathing fire in about 24 hours." I refer to my money maker with my hands.

Ron rolls his eyes, as usual, and orders me to go get dressed. I do as I'm told and get up and start rummaging through my clothes pile that I've had at his house since 6th grade. I start looking for sexy yet casual, I don't care if we drink or not I just wanna play some poker, craps, I don't know maybe even some billiards. Who am I kidding, I'm a card shark! I can do anything in Vegas.

"Anz! Ya got 5 minutes! Grab your ducking tampons and go!" Ron, Ron, Ron so impatient.

I pull on a tight black cocktail dress and borrow a pair of black stilettos from Ron's mother's closet. I then grab some ruby red lipstick that I can put on in the car later. I then run down the stairs and race Ron to his 'Thing' and lost as usual. Ron whistled for me to hurry up so I went as slow as possible once I hit the driveway.

"Oh, very funny." he snickered and started to put the 'Thing' in reverse. Once he pumped the gas the car jolted backwards and the smoothly moved away from me. Suddenly I realized that he wasn't kidding me and sprinted towards the car. Wishing that I don't break a heel, I hop into as it's moving.

"Nice for you to join me, Anslee." he replies to my stunt with extra emphasis on my name.

"The pleasure is all mine, my Lord Ass-'holy'ness." I bow ass I fasten my seatbelt. We drive the rest of the way to Jack's house in silence.