Something You Do That He Thinks Is Cute

Harry: Harry loves when you fall asleep on him because no matter where he goes or how he moves, you hang on like a sloth.

Draco: Draco loves to watch you in the gardens because no matter who's watching, you're always running around like an idiot, no a care in the world.

Ron: Ron likes to watch you play with his hands. You're truly fascinated how someone's hands could be so large. Sometimes, just for the fun of it, he'll cover your whole face with his hand, laughing at your wide eyes expression when he pulls it away.

Neville: Neville loves to watch you sleep. He feels that when you're awake, you're always so stressed out about everything and when you're asleep, you're simply peaceful and content.

Seamus: Seamus likes it when you make random faces to show your annoyance. They're all so different and he thinks it's cute.

Blaise: Blaise likes to see you concentrating on something. The face you make gets him every time. You'll be drawing.... well attempting to draw something that looks remotely believable and your eyebrows are furrowed, your tongue is sticking out of the side of your mouth, and your nose is wrinkled.

Theo: Theo likes to see you wearing your glasses. They're big and round, but he thinks they compliment your face, honestly.

Oliver: Oliver likes when you smile. He claims you don't smile nearly enough and he takes every opportunity to make you smile or see you happy.

Fred: Strangely, Fred thinks you're the cutest when you are sick. Your nose is all puffy and red and your eyes are half closed. He you'd you that you looked like a beardless gnome and that he liked that.

George: George likes when you play in the rain. You'll run around and spin as the water droplets fell from the sky, drenching you from head to toe. It was one of the few times he got to see you voluntarily let your hair down and have fun just have it, and that was what mass it more special. That and one time, you forgot you weren't wearing a bra. (It was too cute, I had to run it.)