Moving

(Random point of view)

You live in (w/L) and you just found out from your parents that you were moving in a few days.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Moving...but we had plans to go to (r/p).." (f/n) was upset i couldn't believe they just dropped something like that om me, and having to say bye to my friend goodbye. "Well i still have a couple of days i can ask my parents if i can have one last day with you before i go." You smiled at (f/n) and playfully punched (hm/hr) in the shoulder. "Really that would be sweet!" We talked about (Y/p) until we got picked up. I approached the car with a smile on my face. Mom was in the passenger seat and my dad was in the drivers seat. I opened the door to the car and got in. " hay, so before we move away i was wondering if i can have one last day with (f/n)? They were silent for a couple of minutes but then my mom shook her head yes and gave me a smile from the mirror. We finally got home and i instantly called (f/n). "hello.." "Hay (f/n) my parents said it was okay that i can spend one last day with you." " Sweet what about tomorrow?" "sure ill see you then." i hung up the phone after saying goodbye and went to pack things in boxes. the next day came and (f/n) and i went to (R/P). we had a blast there. shortly after that we went to my house. "yes...i finally beat you.." "only because i let you win (y/n)!" " yea, sure, ill believe that when Mr.Lighthouse grows wings and fly's out of this planet." I felt proud of myself i knew (h/s) was trying. After a bit of gaming, talking and eating dinner the day ended i was disappointed today was the best day of my life and now the days over. After (F/n) going home you went to bed happy that you had the day with (hm/Hr) but sad that your leaving tomorrow. you woke up the next day and started to pack the rest of your stuff and put it in the u-hale truck. I turned around to look at the empty house. I felt the tears in the corners of my eyes, this is the house you grew up in for your whole life and now your leaving it. Your mom walked by and set the last box in the truck and approached you. "i'm really going to miss this place.." you knew she was about to cry you could hear it in her voice it mad you sad. " me to mom..." then you both turned around and got in the car and left. "bye childhood." as a tear fell down my face.

RANDOM POINT OF VIEW

You have been on the road for a while now its been 5 days and you finally arrive at the house. It was bigger then you thought the house was white with a black doors and roof. You started to unpack , your mom told you that your room was your pick upstairs. So you picked the one farthest form your parents room. After a while of unpacking you went to help your parents settle in and organized your room. it was an hour latter and the doorbell rang.

(your point of view)

*ding dong* "what the fuck who could be at our door."You walked down stares with your parents talking to an adult. He had black hair and freckles on his face his eyes where blue. He a person who lives near by. i started to walk up stares when my parents saw me. "(y/n) come meet Mr.warren our new neighbor." i stopped and turned around and walked to the door to see him and his son....

hope you enjoyed it sorry if it was short.