Chapter 20...

Hahahahah... After a weird and oddly suspicious update, we're back!! And maybe I'm planning a little something for later on in this story...

*YOUR POV*

I will say that this is suspicious. Sean has said some really weird things since Melody went to Serena's for the week. I've passed them by, as if they were any other random thing he would say but it is confusing. Why does he keep asking what I'd do if he cheated on me or something like that? Is something going on that he hasn't told me about? Is he hiding secrets? Maybe I'm just paranoid, just a bit nervous but there's this voice in the back of my head saying that something's going to happen, something that could temporarily break me and Sean up, then maybe even break us up for good. I shudder just thinking about that. He wouldn't do that, I'm sure. He wouldn't cheat on me.

I pull out my phone and scan through the photos I've taken with Sean, Spirit, my best friend, even one with Serena. I smile as I go through photos from the wedding that (F/N) took. It was pretty fun. I noticed that night that at some times, there was no photos of us, but a LOT of selfies and for some reason, a shit ton of pictures of Oreos. I text my friend and she says she saved them when she was drunk at the wedding. I smile, Serena is actually kind of tolerable when she isn't bugging Sean or me but there's something about her... I shake it off and just think I'm crazy. I hear Sean in the other room and it seems that he's talking- no, arguing- with someone. It sounds like a girl but even with all the crying and muffled voice, I can make out that it's... Serena?!

*SEANS POV*

"Serena it's over okay?! Shut up already!! It was a mistake, I wasn't thinking. Just let me have my life back!" I hear her crying and screaming even though my computer volume is one percent. "Sean it wasn't a mistake for me! You can't dump me!!" She protests "I don't care! It's over, so shut the fuck up and let me continue my marriage without you!" I end the Skype call and resist screaming. Serena was bugging me about how we should go out and I honestly thought I told her it was over when I found out she was pregnant. It lasted a week and she thought it was serious. She forced me anyways, I never wanted to cheat on (Y/N)! I block her number, her Facebook, her Skype and her account on every social media she ever went on. I don't want her fucking up my life any more than she already has.