Christmas Special!

Start from the beginning

"His father convescates them every year. I only found this out a couple weeks ago. He said to not get him anything because he won't be able to keep it anyway." Tamaki clenched his fist in anger. "His father thinks he's completely worthless! Kyoya doesn't deserve to be treated like that." Mori placed his hand on Tamaki's shoulder to calm him down. He sighed. "I don't even know what to get for him this year. It has to something that can't be taken away from him."

"I have an idea," stated Haruhi with a small smile.

"Well, what is it?" Haruhi motioned for everyone to gather around a small circle to tell them her plan.

-----

"Haruhi, that's a perfect plan! I know he will love it!" Yelled Tamaki.

"Don't worry, Tamaki sempai. We will all make sure that Kyoya has an amazing Christmas."

-----A Few Days Later-----

Kyoya sat down in his favorite chair in his room with his lab top on his lap. He was interrupted when a maid knocked on his door.

"Come in."

"Master Kyoya, your friend is here." Kyoya sighed. Tamaki...

"Let him in." He soon heard the blonde running towards his room. He said his goodbyes to his final moments of peace and quiet.

"Kyoyaaaaa! Daddy missed you!" Kyoya felt two slim arms wrap around his shoulders. "What on earth are you doing locking yourself in your room? It's Christmas eve!"

"You know why, Tamaki. I... I'm afraid to go down there and see him." Kyoya avoided eye contact with his boyfriend, his hair covering his face. Tamaki sighed and gently lifted Kyoya's chin up with his fingers. He leaned forward and kissed his raven haired boyfriend. Kyoya git over his surprise and eagerly kissed back, their lips molding perfectly together. Tamaki traced Kyoya's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he received. They fought for dominace, in which Tamaki won. They pulled apart both, breathing heavily.

"You need to forget about that horrible man, which is why I'm here to steal you away."

"What?" Kyoya didn't get to finish asking. Tamaki threw aside Kyoya's computer and picked up his boyfriend bridal style. He marched over to the window, despite Kyoya's protest, and opened it.

"Are you guys down there?" Tamaki called through the window.

""We're here, boss!"

"Great, then operation 'Merry Christmas Kyoya' is under way!"

"Wait, Tamaki, what are you doi-" Before Kyoya could finish, Tamaki jumped out if the window. Kyoya fought back a scream while Tamaki was laughing all the way down. They were soon caught by a large sheet that acted like a trampoline. All of the Host Club member were holding the edges. "If you ever do that again, I will personally kill you," Kyoya threatened. Tamaki chuckled nervously and rolled off of the sheet. He let go of his boyfriend and they both dusted themselves off.

"We need to leave now, Tamaki sempai," Called Haruhi.

"You're absolutely right!" Tamaki intertwined his fingers with Kyoya's and they all piled into a limo that was parked nearby.

"And just where do you think you are taking me?"

"You will just have to wait and see, Mommy." Tamaki smirked as Kyoya blushed. He also pulled out a blond fold and covered Kyoya's face, after he removed his glasses. "I'll take this off as soon as we arrive."

-----Time Skip-----

"We're here!" Tamaki removed the blindfold and handed back Kyoya's glasses. Kyoya looked around, but couldn't see anything through the darkness. It was night after all.

"Where exactly is here?" He stopped and looked around again, but was surprised when Tamaki snapped his fingers and a bunch of lights came on, revealing a... house?! "What the hell Tamaki! You bought a house for me? What were you thinking?!"

"Well... since it's terrible at your own house, I figured we could have our own personal get away. No one knows where this place is, except the Host Club. We all helped! Mori sempai and Honey sempai found the perfect location, the twins decorated the inside, Haruhi came up with the idea, and I paid for the house itself and added a few decorations of my own. So what do you think!"

"I... don't know what to say..." Kyoya was stunned. No one had every gone this far to make him happy, yet the goofy blonde that managed to melt his icy heart did. He suddenly lunged at Tamaki and engulfed him in a hug. He nuzzled into his neck. "Thank you, I love it," Kyoya turned to everyone, "thank you all. It really means a lot to me." They all smiled gratefully.

"Well come on, let's go in! There should he some cake in there!" Yelled Honey. They. All laughed, even Kyoya, and they all went inside. It was then that they decided that they would all meet in their secret house on each holiday and have fun.

"Thank you, Tamaki. This is the best Christmas ever." Tamaki blushed as Kyoya kissed his cheek. "I love you,"

"And I love you, Kyoya."