Chapter seven

(Your POV)

I couldn't stop the crying, Why am i crying. I started to clean my face but the tears wouldn't stop "Oh Hellow there (y/n)!" i heard Finny's voice from behind my back but I didn't turned around, i didnt wanted him to see me cry.

"Whats wrong (y/n), Are you alright" i tried to speak but my voice was quivering "I-im alright" you started to clean your tears again but you felt something warm holding your body "Dont worry Sweet (y/n) Its Alright, I'm here now so don't feel Sad" it was Finny hugging me...it felt warm and comforting "You can cry all you want".

I couldn't hold it anymore and I let my tears flow "it hurts...it hurts so much" he caressed my head gently trying to calm me down "Its ok now...just take it easy" He smiled at me and that sweet smile made me feel a bit better "Thanks Finnian, how can I return the favor" he cupped my face and cleaned my tears "Just one of Your beautiful smiles will do" he smiled and did the same.

"Well now, i should head back to the garden and water the roses, Bye (y/n) see your later" he waved and walked away "Thanks Finnian" i whispered to myself and walked to my room.

(The Sexy beast Pov) Had to change ir xD

"...Dont worry Sweet (y/n) Its Alright, I'm here now so don't feel Sad" I heard crys and words of comfort "It hurts...it hurts so much" what hurts, what's hurting the Young Lady, i kind of felt a bit bad and guilty but why, i putted my hand in my chest and grabbed my shirt "Whats wrong with me, why do I have...this weird feelings".

I felt something i never had felt before "it's ok now...just take it easy" i couldn't keep hearing there conversation it some how made me mad and...sad?..."No no no...its just my mind playing games" i shaked my head a bit and walked in the opposite direction.

"I'll check on the Young Master" i walked to the Young Master's study and knocked on the door "Young Master may I come in" i heard some papers being placed on the desk "Come in, What is it Sebastian" he stared at me with that usual serious face "Would you like some tea My Lord" he nodded "Green Tea...i would like something New" i bowed with my hand over my chest "Yes My Lord".

I left the room and went right to the Kitchen. I opened the door and "Oh...Sebastian" i saw (y/n) in front of me, she had a white and blue teapot from hands "Is that Tea?" she nodded not looking at me "Yes...i just wanted to make some for everyone..." , "Wich type is it..." she looked at the sack that had the tea in it "Oh um...Ah Green Tea...i found it and i wanted to give it a try..." i smiled and took the teapot out from her hands "Good, then I'll take it".

She looked at me and grabbed the teapot "NO! I'll bring it to the Young Master" and she left the kitchen, i blinked twice before going after her. "Wait a min now Milady, Why won't you let me bring it to him" she avoid my gaze "Cause I want to...can't i do it" Whats wrong with her, she was acting strange.

I stepped aside and let her do as she wanted to "Very well then..." she walked a bit fast trying to get a distance from me. "Sigh...i wonder"

I waited for her outside of the Master's Study, i heard some steps get closer and the door opened. She stared and me and quickly avoid it "Miss (y/n) Are you alright" she ignored me and walked the opposite way, "im perfectly fine Sebastian".

I didn't believe her and i grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me "W-what are you doing" i putted my forehead together with hers "Do you have a cold...are you really alright" she was suprised by my quick action.

Before realizing it, we were staring at each others eyes, her (e/c) eyes were bright and pure, just like she was. "S-Sebastian..." she got a bit shy and looked down and pushed me away.

"D-dont do that again...don't get so close to me" her voice was shaking, like it was about to brake "Im sorry about that" i was a bit worried about her, i knew something was wrong but I didn't know what exactly.

"We then...im going to my room now" i nodded and watched her walk away and into her room "Sigh...somethings wrong with her, but not only her...somethings wrong with me to..."

(Your Pov)

That was shocking and unexpected to, why did he grabbed me like that. Augh my face was getting hot. I walked to room and went to the mirror "Dammit...I'm all red, now calm down (y/n)" i started to inhale and exhale to calm my nerves.

"I'll just stay here for a bit and study a bit" i started to search for My Notebook, "Ha found it...Now if I remember Sebastian wrote down some notes for me" i sat down on a desk and started to read them.

"Augh...im tired of all the reading...and...im a bit hungry to...maybe I should head out for a bit" a grabbed my notebook and a pencil, i went straight to the kitchen hoping not to see Sebastian.

"Safe!...now I'll just see what do we have..." i looked around the kitchen and inside the cabinets "Hmmm...i only found a (f/t) muffin...Well dinner will be done soon so I'll just eat this and wait" i grabbed the muffin and headed out of the kitchen, but..."Well now...I'll just go and prepare dinner".

...Really...of all the people I could see it had to be Sebastian, i panicked and went out the back door and into the garden "I'll just...sit down on the grass and eat it...its so peaceful" i looked up at the clouds and smiled.

I took a bit out of my Muffin and took my pencil, i started to draw, but I was drawing something i was supposed not to "Wait...what am i doing" i looked at my drawing in shock "Ahhh...whats wrong with me, drawing something so embarrassing.

I drew Sebastian "Why did I..." i knew why but I didn't wanted to admit it, i know he has been on my mind late but...i just. "i should just tear it apart and throw it away" i touched one of the sides of the paper but i couldn't move my hand from.

"it's just a drawing...nothing more..." I couldn't do it...i gave up and i slump myself on the grass "I'll just look at the clouds that's all..." i spaced in to the sky and without knowing it, i drift myself into sleep.

As i slept...i felt like I was floating, but I wasnt...i was being held gently.