"LOOKED OUT ITS GONNA EXPLODE AGAIN!!!" i heard some screams coming out of a room that had smoke coming out from it, "Um Sebastian what's going on" i asked Sebastian while I grabbed a bit of hes Tailcoat to grab his attention "Oh nothings wrong My dear...just 3 idiots playing around that's all" i let go of him and started to walk to that room with smoke "Uh (y/n) i wouldn't get to close to that room If I was you My dear" Sebastian told me while he walked my way and putted hes arm in front of me like trying to protect me from something.

"SEBASTIAAAAAAAN!!!" i heard a scream coming form the inside of the room, "What did you 3 do this time" a blond boy with tears on he's eyes came running our way "W-we are sorry..." a girl with glasses came out of the smoke "We were just trying to make something for the young master but..." this time a guy with a cigarette in he's mouth came "We ended up making an Explosion and we'll we..." he scratches the back of hes head and looks my way "Hey...who's the Girl" he points at me and the other 2 look at me too "Ahhh she's lovely, is she here to work with us, Sebastian" the Girl said "Woah, so We have now a new Friend!" the blonde boy said with a cheerful voice.

The 3 of them came to me and checked me from head to toes, Sebastian let out a sigh "Mey-rin, Finnian, Bardroy...Shes the new maid, the Young Master brought her here so she could help us with work..." i bowed "Hellow, My name is (y/n) (l/n) pleased to meet yah" i smiled at them and a smile appeared on their faces "Shes so adorable and lovely, Her (e/c) are so beautiful" Mey-rin said while she grabbed my hands "And Cute too" Finnian added "I hope you know how to cook, maybe you can help me out in the question" Bardroy smiled at me.

"Oh Mey-rin could you get her into a different uniform, when your done bring her to the kitchen, ok?" Mey-rin looked confused at Sebastian "A different one?...ok I'll try, now come this way (y/n) We are gonna get you into your uniform and I'll make you look lovely too!" Mey-rin told me with a cheerful tune while she dragged me to a nearby room. "You 2 clean this up and you better not make an Explosion in the kitchen" Finnian and Bardroy nodded nervously.

"Um Mey-rin...what kind of dress will i wear...." i asked Mey-rin who was brushing my (h/c) "I'll see what we have here in the closet..." i nodded, some minutes after brushing my hair, Mey-rin got me a black dress that reached my knees...well a bit longer than that but not long like Mey-rin's it had a white corset and long sleeves that when it reached my wrist "Ahhh you look lovely in that!" , "You think so..." She nodded "Now you must wear this High-knee socks oh and put this around your neck" she handed me the high-knee socks and a necklace that goes around your neck it ain't a loose one "There you go, There you go now let's just..." She took a black Ribbon and put my hair in a pony tail with the ribbon around it "Now look at yourself in the mirror Dear" ,"Ok Mey-rin...WOW I love the dress i'm wearing, thanks a lot Mey-rin!" i gave her a hug as a thanks "Oh you don't have to thank me dear" she smiled at me "Now let's go to Sebastian, hes waiting for you in the kitchen" she told me while she pushed me to the Kitchens door.

"Oh Sebastian, I have brought you Little Sweet (y/n)" Mey-rin opened the door cheerfully and pushed me inside "Oof" I bumped into Sebastians back and i closed my eyes for the landing,but I didn't fall, i opened my eyes and i found my face was one Sebastian's chest and one of hes arms around my shoulder "Honestly Mey-rin, how can you push people around like that" ,"Oops sorry" i looked up and i saw Sebastian's face was close to mine, i had a light red blush on my cheeks "Are you alright (y/n), your face is a bit red My dear" i stopped my day dreaming and separated my face from Sebastian's chest "I-I'm Sorry" i looked down hiding my face "Are you sure your alright?" i nodded nervously "ok then, shall we began with the tea" i nodded and went by hes side to get started."I'll leave you 2 alone so you could concentrate"

"(y/n) could you get me some water for the tea leafs " Sebastian asked me to get some water for the tea "Ok...I'll get the water" i moved around the kitchen quickly, i poured some water in a measuring cup that had the tea leafs, when I was done pouring the water i walked to Sebastian with the cup in my hands "Oh watch out (y/n), Bardroy cleaned the Kitchens floor and" it was a late warning "SEBASTIAN, WATCH OUT" i yelled since gonna i was lunching myself right into Sebastian...again.

*BAM* "Ow...Sebastian? are you alright?..." i was on the floor but on my knees and hands, my forehead was against a...wall? i guess...wait, this is not hard...i opened my eyes and i saw what I saw earlier but this time he was soaking wet cause of the water cup, i could only stared at him..."Ah (y/n)...i'm sorry for not warning you earlier" he looked at me with he's red eyes shining like rubys "I-I'm so so so sorry Sebastian, let me help you a bit..." i told him as i separated my body slowly from hes, trying not to do the same thing again, but I felt something touch my cheek...it was Sebastian's hand "W-what is it?" my nerves turned on again "You just had a tea leaf on your cheek...ah you have another one on your forehead, stay still" he took the leaf from my forehead "Ah Sebastian you have one here..." i took a leaf from Sebastian's hair "There...hm" Sebastian smiled at me and my cheeks fired up " Thanks...now let's start again..." he got up and held out hes hand for me I grabbed it and smiled at him.

"Thanks Sebastian and I'm sorry for all the trouble"

"Its ok My dear no need to be sorry..." for being my first day here...things have gone messy but...fun at the same time...