Chapter 3 Ghost Chapter

This is the ghost chapter. This is the "unwritten" part of Chapter 3. On the section where it fast forwards is this current chapter. Any questions? Just comment.
-----------------------------------------------------
Gold struggled to think clearly, "Truth, dearie, please." He couldn't keep his eyes from drifting down; he didn't want to stare, it was impolite and rude, and being drunk was not an excuse to dismiss his manners with a woman in his presence, even if she really was half naked.

Belle smiled at him, oblivious to the fact he was practically undressing  the rest of her with his eyes. She bit her bottom lip, thinking long and hard for the perfect question. Soon, a thought crossed her mind, and though she smiled innocently, her eyes lit with mischief. "Mr. Gold, what is your idea of the perfect partner? The one person you can see spending the rest of your life with?"

He adjusted his tie, and lifted his gaze to meet hers, "I assure you I am interested in women."

She half-smiled at him for her comment, "At least you're not a sexual predator, waiting to pounce on the first young lady he greets."

He replied with a dry laugh. At least she wasn't the first young lady he greeted.

She rolled her eyes, "Just describe her until I can picture her— until I can find someone who meets your standards and I'll set the both of you up on a date." Belle gave him a subtle smirk.

"Its's you." Gold wanted to say that. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she is, how perfect she is in his eyes, but instead he pushed his thoughts aside, and took a swig of the alcohol. "Apologies, Miss French. It'd take far too long, and I know you don't do well with slow." He emphasized on the last phrase, his accent thickening with his low tone.

Belle shifted in her seat, recalling a rather embarrassing thought concerning his Scottish brogue and her squeals of delight. She merely nodded, and awaited his next move.

"Truth or dare, dearie?" The whole time since her first truth or dare, Gold was thinking of the perfect dares and truths for little Miss French. Now armed with clever words, he fiddled with his cane, waiting.

She brought a hand to her chin in a theatrical manner, "Hmmm... Well, let's see. Last time I chose dare, which then forced me to remove more clothes." More aware of her lack of clothing, Belle casually allowed her hair to fall past her shoulders, covering more of her skin. "I guess it is truth for now, Mr. Gold. I do hope you have a good one."

Oh, how he loved the sight of her auburn curls framing the soft edges to her face, "Now, you have to answer truthfully, yes?"

Belle nodded her head, slowly and cautiously.

"Do you, Miss French, dance in the shower?" He tilted his head sideways, awaiting her answer, and a brow rose in curiosity. She remained silent, but her cheeks began to blush. "Yes or no?"

Her cheeks flushed pink as she covered her face, "Yes, yes I do..." Her voice, muffled by her hands bent over her mouth, took a shrill tone. "But I'm sure I'm not the only one!"

"You think I dance in the shower?" Gold scoffed and chuckled to himself. He tapped his cane as a reminder of his inability. "I can hardly walk, let alone dance. I've absolutely no rhythm."

"I know you dance in the shower, Mr. Gold. You're just too embarrassed to admit it." Her blue eyes twinkled as she smiled. "Plus I know you'd dance with me if I asked."

"Dancing together in the shower?" He placed a hand on his chest, dramatically allowing his jaw to drop. "Miss French!" his hand fell back into his lap, "I never thought you to be the sort to think as low as this. Little minx!"

She laughed at his mock theatre act, and clever twist of words.

"Think what you want, dearie. No one will believe you anyway." He shrugged his shoulders, and allowed his cane to fall to the ground. "And it's your turn to ask."

Belle playfully pushed him again, knowing it was true. People would believe Mr. Gold dances in the shower as much as they would believe Belle French got drunk with Mr. Gold in his house. "Alright, truth or dare."

"Dare, Miss French. Dare me to do whatever you wish."

'Does that include any or all of the following: stripping, kissing, cuddling, and/or other activities that involve my body coming into contact with yours?' Belle's head filled with questions and thoughts with this lovesick and almost desperate mindset.

"I dare you to steal a dollar from the pharmacy in town."

"Okay." Gold sat back on the couch, looking rather pleased with himself.

"'Okay?' That's it?" Belle threw her hands up in dissatisfaction. "You'll actually steal from the pharmacy, right now?" She widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Actually, you never specified when I am to steal a dollar."

"You cheater! That's not how you play the game!" She knew her words were in vain because he was right; she never did specify when he was to commit the petty crime.

A sly smirk crept on his face, and he put his hands up, shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine, just give me your best dare." Her eyes seemed to shift into a darker blue, challenging him.

"I've been thinking for the right dare, and I this is the best one I could come up with." His devilish smile worried her. "Be prepared to back out of this one, dearie."

She wiggled her eyebrows and nudged his shoulder with hers, "I know you're trying to get me stripped down to my undergarments, Mr. Gold, and if I am tonight, I hope you get there first."

"Me? Strip down to my unmentionables before you do?" He placed a hand on his chest, exaggerating a fake notion of disbelief. "I think not, Miss French. I am a gentleman, therefore ladies go first."

"Haha, very funny." She made a face, sticking her tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes in reply, "I dare you to dance as you do when you're in the shower." There was a moment of silence between them.

"I have to be naked for this. I don't shower in my clothes."

Gold paused before gesturing to the middle of the room, and another smirk tugged on the corners of his lips, "By all means."

Her mouth hung open at his response.

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't move any further.

"You're kidding, right?"