•3

(A/N): (Y/S) = Your Sexuality
<<(Y/N) POV>>
He shut the door and 2 men came in and untied me, they hand cuffed my hands and kept the chain on. We started walking out of the room and into their living room. I smirked as they left my feet un-handcuffed. I kicked one of their feet as they fell. I kicked the mask guy in the face and he hit a wall, falling unconscious. I pulled the chain out of his hand and started to run, some of the guys that were on the couch followed me. I kicked down a couple of things to stop them as I looked for the front door. The handcuffs weren't helping as I tried opening every room. One door opened but it was an office with that Vanoss guy sitting in his chair.

"Nope." I closed the door and ran but something stepped on the chain. I looked back and saw Vanoss looking at me with his foot on the chain. I tried pulling but it wouldn't work. "Let me go asshole!" I screamed. I felt something pinch my artery and I fell down.

<<Vanoss POV>>
I watched her fall unconscious as Moo stood there looking at her as well, then back at me.

"Having a bit of trouble with this one?" He laughed. I nodded, rolling my eyes.

"She's a fighter. Way harder then any of the other girls we've had."  I admitted. He picked her up and swing her over his shoulder.

"What do you plan to do with her when you aren't addicted to her anymore?" He asked.

"Not sure, but probably kill her and give her body to Adam." I shrugged.

"Well, whatever you decide and whatever keeps you neutral then we'll do it." He said and walked away, probably to lock her up.

"Vanoss." I turned around and saw delirious lifting his mask and rubbing his face.

"Del." I said and he glared at me.

"I can't wait to kill her." He growled. I shook my head.

"Just wait ok?"

"She's worse than what we've ever had!" He stepped up in front of me.

"Maybe. She just misses her crew I bet." I laughed. The phone rang and all of us froze. "Put her in her room and lock it. Tight." I said. Moo dragged her to the room along with Tyler as I went to my phone and connect it to my TV as I answered the phone. Adam sat there in his chair staring at me with a pissed off expression.

"Vanoss."

"Nanners." I growled.

"Where is she?" He asked, taking the glass of water one of his men handed him.

"Who? I have no Idea who you're talking about." I laughed, he growled and dropped the glass.

"(Y/N)! Where is she?! Tell me now Evan!"

"Oh. Her? She's fine. In fact, she's happy here, we have her on a nice chain."

"When I find you, I will rip you apart." He said. "You know I love her."

"Yes, but you also know I love her the most." I held my finger above the end button. "So long, Adam." I hung up.

<<(Y/N) POV>>

I flutter my eyes open and gasp. My hands were tied behind my back and I was chained to a wall.

"Hello?" I yell. My own voice echoed around the room.

"Finally. I thought Moo killed you, which actually wouldn't of been a problem." A guy with glasses came out of the dark and kneeled in front of me. "You're really determined to leave aren't you?" I spit at him, he closed his eyes and wiped it off, wiping it on my sleeve.

"Let me go." I growled as he stood.

"No, you think that's gonna scare me?"

"When Adam gets here he will-"

"He'll what? We've done this so many times, especially with girls in Adam's group. He hasn't been able to save one." I gulped, but kept my cool on the outside.

"Alright, what do you want from me?"

"It's not what I want, I just do what my boss tells me. I'm here to just ask you questions." He kneeled down again and brought a clipboard from behind him. "Now then, we already know your name."

"Creepy."

"We already know your gender."

"Obvious."

"Ah, what's your sexuality?" That caught me off guard, but since I can't get anywhere might as well roll with the punches.

"(Y/S)."

"Ok, now have you fallen in love."

"I'm in love, does that count?" I tilted my head.

"Yes, with who?" The temperature in my face rose as I looked up at him.

"Adam." He chuckled as he wrote it down, I rose a brow.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, just he is going to kill Adam for sure now."

"Who!? That Vanoss guy!? Fuck him!" I struggled with the chains now. I took deep breathes and looked up at him again, "unchain me please?"

"That, I'm afraid, I can't do."

"Please? I'm no animal. Just let me go..I don't wanna be here, let this guy find someone else." He sighed and set down the clip board, scooting closer.

"Listen, between you and I, he's addicted to you."

"Addicted?"

"Yes, and when he doesn't get what he wants, just something comes out and kills around him. We lost one of our guys cause of it."

"I'm so sorry..how?"

"He tried to reason with him..because the girl Vanoss was going after that day was his sister, he tried to convince him out of it and say no..he was thrown out the window." I hissed in pain and laid my head on his shoulder, which was the only comfort I could give him.

"So, you guys just listen to him to not get killed?"

"Mainly, yes, but we show some respect. After all, he's still our friend." Tyler shrugged, he later pushed my head off and grabbed the clipboard. "Right then, that's all I needed and that, I hope, was all you needed to know. See ya at dinner." He left the room, leaving me to contemplate with my thoughts.

"Wow, you're still alive?"