Chapter 41 EPILOGUE

Dan's P.O.V

I wait there nervously for her answer. She seems to have frozen when i mentioned it. Im not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.

Standing there nervous yet anxious for her answer, i shift from one foot to the other to do something while waiting for her answer.

I watched as she puts her head to the ground for a while before looking up at me with no emotion. This waiting was killing me.

 Her facial goes from blank to a smile as she does something that shocks me. She leans forward and kisses me. It didnt take long for me to respond and kiss her back.

Our lips move is perfect sync and i deepened the kiss to kiss her more passionaitly.

I her Kat moan in the back of her throat before she pulls away. 

"I couldnt have thought of a more perfect mate" She said. I grinned and pull her in for another kiss.

Suddenly we hear clapping and we pull away startled. Our head snapp towards the source of the noise, only to find the entire pack standing at the loungeroom doorway.

There alll clapping with huge smiles on there faces. The guys start hooting at us and the girls laugh.

Kat buries her face into my chest as she blushes. I chuckled and grabbed Kat by the elbow and pulled her closer to my body. Her body was now pressed against mine and i didnt give her time to think what i was doing because i brang my lips down to hers for another kiss.

The clapping and hooting gets louder but we ignore it and continue the kiss.

"Keep it PG people" Nick called out. I pulled away chuckling while Kat glared at him. He smirked at her.

The clapping and hooting slowly go softer as they stop clapping. Now they stand there smiling like crazy people. 

"How long were you standing there for?" Kat asked.

"Since Kat started rambling on and on" Tiffany said "Which by the way was harlarious"

Kat groaned and buried her face into my chest again.

"Aww little Kat is embarressed" Jordan said in a baby tone. Kat lifted her head from my chest and growled at him. He quickly stepped behind Nick and Tyler causing everyone to chuckle.

"Shut up" Kat grumbled.

"So Kat do you accept Dan as a mate?" Max asked. TIffany hit him across the head. "What was that for?" He asked rubbing his head.

"I think it pretty obvious that she accepts him" She said looking at Kat smiling.

"But i want to here those words come out of her mouth" Max said. "I'm pretty sure Dan does to right Dan?" He looked at me smiling.

"I wouldnt mind hearing them come out of her mouth" I said looking down at Kat who was bright red.

"Gee thanks." She said "Making the attention draw to me"

"Just say it" I said grinning. She laughed slightly then loooked up and smiled at me.

"Dan" She said

"Hmm" I said grinning.

"I accept you as a mate" She mummbled.

"What was that couldnt here you" Jordan shouted but you could here the smile in his voice.