Chapter 9

Kat's P.O.V

I groaned in pain as I opened my eyes, but soon regreted it as the sun shone right on my face, making me groan more and cover my eyes. I felt like a vampire, covering my eyes and complaining about the liight, but that's what happens when you get a hangover.

I tried to sit up, but failed miserably. I turned my head and saw the girls were still sleeping. I was trying to be as quiet as possible as I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Silently, I closed the door and faced the mirror. I looked like frankenstien, my hair was knotty and messy, my makeup was running and all smugged and my dress was twisted. I turned the tap on and splashed water on my face before dabbing it dry with a towel.

I opened the bathroom door and saw that the girls were now awake. They looked at me and rubbed there eyes. They looked almost as bad as me, their dresses were twisted, makeup ruined and hair a mess.

"Morning," they groaned in a tired voice.

"You guys hungry?" I asked.

"Not really," they groaned again. After a few seconds of silent Jane suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. We heard her curse then her vomiting before more curse words. The smell was really bad. All the girls ended up running to the bathroom or some bucket and vomiting. Eventually, we stopped and decided to go downstairs, but first, we went to our rooms to have a shower and change.

We slowly walked downstairs. Our bodies were stiff and our heads hurt like hell. As we walked in the kitchen we noticed all the boys were already there.

"Good morning!" Jordan chirped loudly. The girls and I took a seat at the table.

"There's nothing good about it," I groaned and rubbed my head.

"Kat, you had a pretty wild night," Max chuckled.

"Do you remember anything from it?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Maybe you guys should take the day off and rest?" Dan said conserned, but amused.

"Nah, we're good," Tiffany said. We put on a smile and pretended like we didn't want to vomit, which was hard. They didn't look like they believed us, but didn't say anything.

"Okay, we should get going. We don't want to be late," Jordan said, his voice getting louder with each word.

"Yeah, let's go," Max said, his voice also got louder. The girls and I groaned in pain with all the shouting, which made them laugh. They were doing that on purpose; talking loudly and everything, but we acted like it didn't bother us, when all we actually wanted to do was vomit and groan in pain some more. We galred at them as we walked to the cars. I knew they knew we were staring at them cause they laughed at us.

When we arrived at school, people we didn't know came and told us what an awesome party we had. Some of the guys asked if we could do a dance for them and if we would go out with them. The guys went into big brother mode and started telling the boys to fuck off, or they will kick there ass. At least 5 people came and gave us party invites. I barly made it to my locker without everyone surrounding us. Who knew a party could do this to you?

"One party and everyone acts like it's the best thing," Jordan screamed in our ears. Tiffany and Jane hit him and kicked him. I was groaning and telling them to shut up.

"Why would I shut up? It's not like it's borthering you, is it?" He smirked and we galred at him before walking to class. We dragged are feet the whole way, we could still heard the guys chuckling, when we walked around the corner.