Adele Black (Percy Jackson/Harry Potter Crossover)

I only own Adele Black and any occasional characters I throw in there. To the book!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been expelled about.... Hmm... Maybe six times or so? Five, maybe, at the most. But I don't really go to school anymore.

Why is that? Oh, easy.

Well, you need to know some facts about me first. Where should I begin? I'm not totally sure, but maybe this is a good start. Oh wait! I haven't told you yet! And you might need this information, actually. It'll help you in the near future while you are reading this book. Well, my life. My life in a book. Yeah, you might need this information.........

My name is Adele. Adele Lillian Black. My middle name is the name of my father's best friend's wife, apparently.

I am thirteen years old, and I have my fathers jet, raven black hair. My black hair is down to my chest, and it's straight. My eyes are the color of my mom's- a nice, stormy grey. My skin is like both of their's- it's pale. I'm slim, lean, with an athletic figure. Last time Chiron measured me, I was about five foot four. Last time that I had weighed myself, I was about eighty five pounds.

My father is a man named Sirius Black, and right now, he is in a jail.

My mother is a woman- no, a goddess- named Athena. Yeah, that's right. The Greek goddess of wisdom, battle stradgy, war and architecture.

Anyway, I live at Camp Half Blood in America year round ever since I was seven. At Camp Halfblood, you learn how to fight Greek mythological monsters. We use Celestial Bronze or Imperial Gold weapons to fight against them.

Imperial Gold weapons are very rare, actually. Normally, it's Celestial Bronze. Or Staydion Iron, but that is more rare than Imperial Gold. And that's saying something.

My best friends are Annabeth Chase, who is my age, and daughter of Athena. Our other best friend is Percy Jackson, who is a son of Posideon. Also, Thalia Grace, the daughter of Zeus, and Grover. Grover is a satyr. He's part goat.

We just came back from our monstrous quest to get the Golden Fleece.

"Adele!" Chiron the centaur called my name this afternoon.

"What's up?" I asked, urgently to know.

"Sit."

Oh no were going into a big long explanation of something, aren't we? Yea, we are.

"Adele, you are a witch."

"Nice compliment." I snorted. He rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm serious."

"That's my father."

"Anyway... You didnt get your acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at age eleven... Because you weren't needed. Now, you are. And I'm taking you to a place called Diagon Alley tommorrow. It's in London. You'll be back for the summer breack next year, and er, your gonna stay in a place called the Leaky Cauldron until school starts. It's in Diagon Alley. A woman named Molly Weasley will be helping you around there."

I sat there, trying to sink in this information int my brain.

"Now, pack."

I went out, and packed my few belongings into a bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I was biding goodbye to my friends at camp.

"Bye, Percy." I said as he hugged me.

"Bye, Grover." Hugged as well.

"Bye, Thalia." Hugged as well.

"Bye, Annabeth." I said.

Annabeth hugged me tightly. Sisters, and best friends. We stick together until the very end.

"If I can, Percy, I'll find you some blue candy or such. Annabeth, I'll send you some books you might like ifi find any! I'll figure something out for you two." I smiled.

After a final wave, Chiron (in his wheelchair) and I were suddenly in a plane. I'm not a fan of planes, actually. I don't know why, really. I just have this uneasy feeling, you know? Anyway.

~ Six Hours Later ~

Chiron woke me up six hours later, and he said, "we're in London." With a smile.

I grinned; I always wanted to visit this place.

Ater about forty five minutes, Chiron and I were infront of a bar area. He couldn't see it.

"I'm not aloud to see it, the Leaky Cauldron, as I am not a wizard or of some sort. I wills we you soon, my dear Adele." He hugged me tightly, like I was going off to collage.

"Remember... Iris Message if you can. Dark times we are in." He bid me a farewell and left.

I walked in with my suitcase, and saw a lot of redheads. There was about maybe.... Seven? There was also a boy with scruffy black hair and a girl with bushy brown hair. There was a bar man somewhere around there too. There was a bunch of wanted posters on the walls with a man with rugged clothing, and messy, wild, unnamable hair. He seemed to be laughing like a maniac.

Oh, the pictures were moving.

Eh, not the strangest thing I have seen.

"I'm Molly Weasley." Said a woman with a kind looking face and smile.

Molly Weasley was a short, plump woman with a kind face and a kind smile. She had brown eyes, and flaming, curly red hair. She seemed nice.

"You must be Adele Black, daughter of Athena." She said the last part quietly. I nodded.

"I'll be a third year. And I need my supplies."

"Oh! Ron, Hermione, and Harry here are third years. They'll help you, and course books!" I smiled and nodded.

I had this feeling inside of me at the sight of the scruffy haired black haired boy.

It was almost like I know him, and I've seen him before.

Impossible, I mean, I'm the daughter of Sirius Balck and Athena. I've lived in London, England for as long as I know (maybe about twelve years or so).

I think I'd remember someone with a lightning bolt scar, right?

Well, what's so funny about it, is that I remember him.

Not exactly, but I know I've met him. Sort of remembering, right?

And that's when a fluffy furball with ginger fur attacked my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd you guys like it? Comments are gladly appreciated! Any of you guys going to see this movie this summer:

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters?

I am! I might go to the midnight premiere at Kendell 10 (a movie theatre) or AMC or Hollywood Palms (more movie theatres).

Kendell ten is in Oswego by Oberwise, and AMC is in Naperville. Oh, yea, and Hollywood Palms is in Naperville, by the Woodfield Mall.

The Woodfield Mall is where Josh Hutcherson, the girl who payed FoxFace, and the girl who played Clove came to andit was that meet and greet! I got a picture with Josh Hutcherson! The meet and greet was like two Marches ago. You know, the one where The Hunger Games came out?

I can't wait for Catching Fire, personally. Anyway, I'm rambling.

See ya, llamas!

~ Kat