Prologue

Mal was busy painting when she heard a knock at her door. It was some of her best work. She frowned, she really didn't want to leave it when she was so close to being finished. However, she set her paintbrush down and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" she asked. "It's me!" Mal smiled at the sound of her boyfriend, Ben's voice and opened the door. Ben rushed inside, shaking anxiously. "Ben..." he didn't answer, so she started snapping her fingers, "Ben!" He jumped, "Sorry! I just have something I need to ask you... and my parents!"

      Ben grabbed hold of Mal's wrist, and dragged her out of her dorm room. They rushed up the stairs, down the hall, to the left, until they reached Belle and Adam's suite. Ben gave it a light, but fast knock. A few minutes later they heard a soft, "Come in!" from Belle. Ben busted through the door like he was about to rob a bank, "Mom!?" Belle put down a folded cloth, "What's the matter..." then she gave him a bow "your majesty!" Mal snorted, with a glare in return from Ben. "Don't be ridiculous!" Ben commanded. "Well, what's bothering you honey?" Belle asked, just as Beast entered the room. "What's going on? Oh hello, your highness!" He chuckled. "Stop that!" Everyone sat down to listen to Ben. "I've been thinking-" "That's dangerous..." Mal joked. "I'm not kidding!" Belle silenced everyone, "What is it?"

     Ben adjusted his posture, "Well, I was thinking... that... well, you know how we gave the children of the Isle of The Lost, a chance to live here in Auradon?" The Ex-King sighed, "Yes, go on..." Ben cleared his throat, "Well, I thought, that if these villains saw the power of good..." he pointed to Mal "then why not... other villains?" Belle was about to protest, but she had remembered what happened that last time she and her husband doubted their son, "W-who are their parents?" Beast looked at his wife like she'd gone completely crazy.

     Ben had thought about it before, he was just trying to remember, "Um... oh! Dr. Facilier." Adam winced. "Prince Hans" Belle flinched. "Ursula" Mal sighed. "A-and... Gaston-" "GASTON!!!???" Belle screamed. "Gaston!? He was in desperate love- no... He was obsessed with me! I do not want his son attending Auradon Prep!" Beast put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down, turned her around and whispered in her ear, "If we can change Mal... we can change anyone!" Belle nodded in reply. "Okay..." She turned around "I'll send word out for their arrival, but you better have something planned!"

     Ben rushed over to his mom to give her a hug, "Thank you! You won't regret it! I have everything under control!" Then her planted a kiss on her forehead. "I promise!" Then, grabbing Mal's wrist again, he drug her out of his parents' room and back to Mal's dorm.

     Mal sighed, "Ben?" He turned, "Yes?" She wrapped her arms around his head, "Do you really think this is such a good idea?" Ben wrapped his hands around her waist, "Please... just trust me!" Mal nodded, "We need to tell Carlos, Evie, and Jay!" Ben's eyes bulged, "Oh, yeah!... Okay, you tell Evie to meet us in the dining area, I'll let the boys know!" Mal agreed, "Okay" then she opened the door to her dorm room.

     Evie was sitting at her desk, behind her sewing machine. "Oh, Evie! We need to meet Ben, Jay, and Carlos at the dining hall as soon as possible! We have to go, now!" Mal exclaimed. Evie paused on the dress she was making, "What for?" Mal walked over to the desk, took a chair next to her, and sat down, "Well, I can't exactly tell you yet, but you'll find out I promise! Now, come on! Let's go! The boys are already waiting for us!"

     The girls got up, out of their seats when Evie screamed, "WAIT!" Mal whirled around, "What is it?" She was getting annoyed. "I have nothing to wear!" Evie complained. Mal grunted, 'Typical Evie!' She was rummaging frantically threw her closet, searching for an outfit. "Ugh! There's nothing!" Mal raised her hand, "I'll help you pick something out." Evie smiled, "Thank you!" Then she gave her friend a tight hug. It took about 20 minutes to finally find Evie a purple, v-neck blouse, black and white leggings, red high-heels, and the "perfect" jewelry. "You are so picky!" Mal complained, then they headed out the door, and towards the dining hall.

     When Evie and Mal arrived, Carlos, Jay, and Ben were already sitting at a table. They were either tapping their nails, stomping their feet, or biting their lip. Then Ben noticed the girls, "What took so long?" Mal sighed, "Outfit fiasco! Let's just tell them already!" "Tell us what?" Carlos asked. "Yeah, what's going on?" Jay insisted. Ben took a deep breath, "Well, I've been thinking, since all of you guys saw the power of good... then why not... other villains?" Everyone's jaws dropped, and Mal smacked her forehead. "C'mon, guys! We can do it!" Jay stood up, "O-okay!" then he put his hand in front of everyone, and Carlos soon joined, "I'm in!" Evie also placed her hand before them, "Alright, let's do it!"

     Mal then planted her hand on top of everyone else's, "I'll do it, too..." she put her head on Ben's shoulder. "But only if Ben will too!" Carlos beamed, "C'mon your highness..." Jay chuckled, "Put your hand in, bro!" Ben smiled at his friends, and plunged on top along with everyone's hands, "With the power of good... I know we can do anything! And we can do this!" Then they swung their hands in the air, "Yeah!!"

     Little did any of them know what was to become of the kingdom of Auradon, that a citizen living among them wasn't exactly who or what they seemed, and what trouble and mischief the descendants from The Isle of The Lost would bring...

~<><>~