2.Unsure

Disclaimer:I do not own magi or any pictures or videos I post .
[Picture is of Aisha]
AN:Oh and if you get confused it starts off in the slave girls POV.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Unsure
That was the word that would describe her right now.
As long as she can remember she had been in that cage , sometimes they would let her out for a while but most of her life was spent there. And now all of a sudden she had been bought , no one had wanted to buy her because they said she was pretty much just an animal, but this man ,with pretty red eyes just suddenly comes and takes her away.

She was now his slave and honestly was really nervous so she had made rules for herself.
1.do anything and everything he tells you.

2.he told you ,that you where allowed speak ,but if he tells you to be quiet you should. And you probably shouldn't talk if you are not addressed or asked a question.

3.don't do anything wrong.
4.do your best , and if the best you can do isn't good inuff ,become better .

After the two lady's had talked to her, the man ...Koubun Ka took her to a bath , it was her first bath ever and she was kind of scared ,but remained silent .
After the bath ,you where given clothes ,witch you assumed would be the things you were supposed to wear as of now. And after some attempts and help from the maids you got them on. You where being honored that she was alloued to wear such things . it was the nicest and cleanest thing she had ever had on.

She looks at her reflection
She has a combination of animal and human traits, with her having fox-like ears and a fluffy tail(the same color as her hair). She has dark purple hair and chestnut eyes . Her pupils are vertically slitted, similar to those of a cat.she plays with her over long sleaves .[picture on the top/first page]

As Koubun Ka opened the door she felt a odd sensation forming on her stomach ,and she was unsure what it was .

"Oh my gosh!!"one of the lady's said as the others just had shocked expressions even the her master .

Suddenly she felt arms rap around her ,and someone rubbing their cheek against hers

"Oh~~ you ate just so Cuuuute~~~"the lady said .

{3rd POV}

"Okay Kougyoku I think that's inuff "Koumei said sweat dropping as his younger sister slowly let go of the little girl.

Kougyoku came back to sit next to Judal ,and the little girl followed .

"Ummm maybe we should give her a name?"Junjun asks

"We can't keep calling her 'girl' all the time"Reierei continued ,with Jinjin nodding in agreement.

"Well Judal should do it 'Kouha says .

"Eh?......umm....Jude"

"We are not naming her Jude,it doesn't suit her at all"Kougyoku protested