HeatherJachmann

The Taylor Family Series
Book 1 - Nine Months [Completed]
Book 2 - Knocked Up...AGAIN! [Completed]
Book 3 - A Little Piece of You [Completed]
Book 4 - Crazy in Love [Completed]
Book 5 - Loving Her [Completed]
Book 6 - Love or Whatever [Completed]
Book 7 - Stand By Him

Thoughts
I'm bad at this. Anyway don't skip any of the books. It worths the risk. They're all good, Matt's and Summer's upbringings are well off. The story shows me what it's like to have a family. I want to have a family like Taylor's family. They're all so outgoing, strict when they have to and carefree. Very lovely family.

Plus I love the gatherings that they always have at Matt's house. I don't know why but everytime a new member join the family, and the children (based on each story) had to bring their partners to see their parents for introductions. I always have this weird feeling where I'm proud to show the new member what's the family like. It's like I'm one of them. (idk how to described this)
To summarized it, I'm proud to show off Matthew's and Summer's relationship with their children, grandchildren and relatives infront of the new members.

Rate : 10/10
Favourite : 39.2 K
Read : 3.05 M
^Mature Content
#family #romance #pregnancy #teenfiction

Notes
Regarding the Favs and Reads, that's the result I get when I averaged the 7 books, so basically for each book, there are approximately 3.7K+ Favourites and 4.M+ Reads.

On the other notes, I wanted to make a family tree for Matthew's family. It's so fascinating to read all the connections.

And I remembered I had to keep checking the last page of book 1 when I was reading book 6 because I was so confused. But luckily the author, HeatherJachmann published the "Taylor Family Tree".

PS someday , when I'm not busy, I'm going to design a family tree for this series. No promises but if I did make the Family Tree, all is well 'cause I told ya in the first place, it worths the risk.

I hope you'll write more awesome stories xx