Partners in Crime Levi x OC || What the Little Cadet Doesn't Need to Know p2 AU

IMPORTANT:To understand the story a bit better  italic font is the Past bold is while he's sleeping and normal is present, I'm sure you probably would have picked up on it but to save you time I thought I would throw that in there, Now shall we get on with the story ?

"Levi?"

The cold night's silence was broken by the corporals wife.

'mm?" Levi answers looking up at the ceiling as if he can see in the pitch black room

"what exactly did you tell her ?"

Lacing his fingers with the worrying woman his wife has became

"I hadn't lied,I hadn't told her what happened." Levi insured her

indeed they committed crimes, he wouldn't tell his daughter that however.

"What did you tell her ?"

"I don't wish to tell another story today?" Levi turns on to his side as his eyes flutters as sleeps takes over

The young girl by now has forgotten talk of their past, it had only came up do to her eves dropping to Eren's talk of Levi's bitterness and how he wondered what made him that way. Now she's far to worried in seeing her mother with pale locks like her own.

Fingers griping onto the steel doorknob as Levi's legs go weak, heart beating out of his chest, he has to catch up to her and drag her stubborn ass back home. Stumbling down the long hall as he comes to the apartment building front door. Cradling his baby girl Levi's feet leading him to the much dreaded front porch of a certain person, he knocks heavily. The woman who lives there, he doesn't care for her all that much, that would be a understatement however she did give him a way out of this hell hole, she asked him to come work with her and some others.

"Can-can you look after -"

"Oh my god, how cute, is she yours,how old is she,what is her name, whats her favorite color, I bet it's orange, it's orange, I just know it."

"Hanji, you wanna shut the fuck up for one second and watch her for me ?" Levi shushes the excited woman

"yes, yes of course I can." she jumps up and down holding out her hands for the adorable baby girl as if Levi was going to hand her over to her like that

Levi waits for her to calm the fuck down

"okay, clearly you're no help."

"no,okay I'm sorry, come in." Hanji steps aside

"I don't have time, just take care of her for just a few hours okay."

Levi rustles around on his side of the bed frowning at the memory

"no" Levi mumbles tugging on the covers

The pain washing over him, day after day without her, never finding her.

Tangling himself in the veil of sheets Levi fights for air, a temporary black strand of hair passes through Levi's slim fingers
*Yank*

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK, Levi?"

Happiness comes everyday as the little girl grows, new sounds she makes, silly faces,new dislikes or so Levi assumes,as she makes the funniest wrinkled up nose face, like someone else use to do yet another reason he will never forget about the white haired girl.

Months pass.

Rushing home one night from work, Levi stops off at a market, that old shit corner market, it didn't hit him until he got to the counter and looked up, handing money to a blonde haired girl, looking past her seeing a red pack of cigarettes.