Chapter 3

Harshaali Malhotra as Aisha

Dia's P.O.V

Aisha finished eating and went up to her room, while I helped tidy up the kitchen. In that time Adam went out somewhere.
It hurt that on the first day of our marriage he wasn't gonna be here, but at the same time it made complete sense.

I headed up to Aisha's room and opened the door. She was sitting at her desk, setting up he colouring pencils. She looked over at me and I smiled at her.

"Dia di, come in. I just need to finish getting my things" I walked around looking at the things in her room. Aisha was a complete princess. Her whole room was pink. Her bed, her curtains, her wall and her carpet were all pink. What broight it all together was the white desk, cupboard and door. I looked at her photos, most of them were of her and Adam. But what stood out the most was a photo of Aisha, Zoya, Meera and I.

I heard a car pull up outside, I went over to the window and saw Adam. He forgot his phone. I still remember when Meera and Zoya first met Adam.

________________
Flashback
Dia's P.O.V

Today I have university and I am not looking forward to it. I mean what if I see him. No

Just stop thinking about it.

I wore my flower pattern jeans, sleeveless jacket and black boots.

"If your done looking in the mirror can we go." Shouted Meera. She was standing at my bedroom door with Zoya.

Zoya and Meera are my two best friends. We've been best friends since secondary school.

Meera Azad Every guy in uni has fallen for her.

Zoya. Every guy in uni is scared of her.

They are my sisters and I love then.

We left the house and waited for Zara. She needed the car so she said she would drop us. We stood waiting when the oaf came.

"Hey do you need a ride?"

"No!" I said quickly.

"You sure?" Can't he take a hint. It wasn't even a hint. It was straight up.

"No means no. Don't you understand English." He laughed at what I said. It wasn't even funny.

"What's so funny? And care to introduce your friend." Said Meera.

"Oh Meera this is oaf. I mean Adam and Adam this is Meera."

"Well nice to meet you. And I love your car." She used her flirtatious voice.

"If your done flirting with him can I carry on." They both looked at me and laughed.

"Anyways Zoya this is Adam and oaf this is Zoya." He smiled at her and she said hi.

"We're gonna be late. Where is Zara? " Asked Zoya.

"I could give you a ride." He said.

"Okay." Said Meera.

"But-"

"-come on we are going to be late. Put your petty fight aside and get in the car." Said Zoya, cutting me off, so I got in and he drove us to university.

When we got there I got out and rushed away to class. He already ruined my day.

Lunch

"Hey why did you rush off this morning." Asked Zoya while we sat down in the canteen.

"One word Zoya. Oaf!" She just laughed and we started eating.

"Hey wheres Meera." I asked eating my pizza. Mmmhh.

"Over there." She pointed to the table behind me.

I got up and went over.

"Hey Meera how come you're sitting here." I asked, biting my tongue to stop me from saying something I shouldn't.

"Oh im coming. Adam was just telling me a joke." I just smiled and walked away.

But then I felt someone grab my wrist.

I turned around. Oaf.

"Aren't you gonna say hi to me." I was getting ready to backhand his jawline.

"Let go." But he just coughed.

"Aww are you jealous that I'm spending time with Meera." Thats it.

"Yeh you know what I am jealous." I said innocently then he let go.

"R-really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes I am. Of all the people who haven't had the displeasure of meeting you!" Hos facial expression changed to anger.

"Never make the mistake of grabbing my hand again!" I warned pointing at him. I then walked off.

End of flashback
_______________

"Dia di!" Aisha shouted. I looked over at her.

"I have been calling you for a long time." She complained. I laughed and sat next to her.

"Sorry. Shall we get started?" I asked. She smiled a big toothy smile and we began. I drew pictures and she coloured them in. We spent the while morning drawing.

Adam's P.O.V

I left the house while Dia was cleaning away the breakfast things. I wanted to speak to her, so we could understand what had happened yesterday, but after what happened last night, I doubt she even wants to sit in the same room as me.

I quickly went back home to grab my phone and then I went. I just drove around thinking about last night.

I needed to apologise to her, I was out of hand last night.
What I said kept replaying in my head.

Your right! I don't want to be here, but I have no choice, because your 'husband' ran away with my fiancé! Now everytime I see your face, I'm just going to be reminded of that humiliation and rejection! So thank you for that!

I can still clearly visualise how hurt and afraid she looked. Her eyes were crying out to me to tell her that everything was okay. But I ignored all of it out of anger.

*************************************************************

Hey guys! So most of you said that you wanted Harshaali Malhotra to lay Aisha, so she will be Aisha!

I hope you enjoyed it!

I was meant to update earlier today, but we had surprise guests. You guys know how Asians are!

Anyways, please tell me what you thought.

What do you think Adam is going to do?

Did you like the flashback.

One more thing, the flashbacks are like a mini story. So the order that I am writing them in are the order that they happened!

Please comment and vote!

Love you all ♡