Masky x EJ

"Hey.... EJ... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MASK!?" Masky screamed looking for EJ "Whoa, whoa, whoa there masky no need to be so hostile... And I didn't take your mask... Where did you leave it?" EJ Said with a slight cocky smile trying to calm masky down. "I LEFT IT WHERE I ALWAYS DO!! HANGING UP NEXT TO MY BED!!! AND BEN TOLD ME HE SAW YOU WALKING OUT OF MY ROOM, SO HAND IT OVER!!" Masky yelled starting to get very angry by this point.

" look, masky, I promise that I didn't take your mask, so let's just go up to your room and look for it... Okay?" EJ said in an even more soothing tone than before, actually starting to feel a little scared, but also excited about what he was gonna do next "FINE!! But if I find out that you had it all along... I swear you better head for the fucking hills!" Masky replied, actually starting to calm down a little.

Once Masky and EJ had reached masky's room they both walked inside only for EJ to quickly press himself up against Masky's hips and nuzzle his head into his neck. "Mmmhhh...You have no idea how long I've waited for this" "jack what the fuck are you doing!?" Masky quickly shouted before EJ replied with "just getting comfortable" masky was starting to get uncomfortable now "well 'get comfortable' on someone else then" he said trying to pry jack's arms away from him "awwww... There's no need for that baby" jack whispered in Masky's ear seductively before biting it and throwing him on the bed.

With one quick movement, jack removed the bungee cords from his back pocket only to tie Masky's hands and feet to each corner of the bed. "EJ let me out of this right no-mmpphh" Masky shouted at EJ before he put a gag in his mouth. EJ then removed a case from his pockets which contained a scalpel, he then removed the scalpel from the case and began to move it closer to Masky's shirt "MMMMMPPHH!!!" Masky screamed in sheer terror "ssh ssh ssh... Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt ya" EJ quickly said before cutting off all of Masky's clothes  "looks like someone's excited haha" EJ said as he grabbed Masky's erection "mmpphh" masky groaned a EJ began to pump him.  "Mmmmmmmmppphhh" Masky moaned in ecstasy, feeling that he was about to cum. Masky then came over EJ " haha been a while, huh?" EJ mocked Masky. "I'll be back to finish this off later baby" EJ said as he left the room, leaving Masky thrashing around, trying to get loose from his binds.