BEN x Toby

BEN X Toby

BEN was just sitting on the sofa one day about to play mafia 2 on his Xbox 360 when He realised that he had left the game upstairs in his room. As he was walking to his room he walked past Toby's, and he heard moaning coming from inside, thinking he was in pain BEN opened the door "Toby, you okay man-HOLY FUCK!!!" BEN then slammed the door and ran to his own room.
"Oh my god! w-was-was he fucking wanking?!" BEN then heard a knock on his door he instantly knew who it was.

"BEN, are you there?" Toby said from the other side of the door "what do you want Toby?" BEN said as the door slowly opened, only to see a completely naked Toby " FOR FUCK SAKE, TOBY, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" BEN shouted whilst shutting his eyes as quickly and tightly as possible as Toby quickly shut the door and jumped on BEN to cover BEN's mouth he tried to fight Toby off but stopped when he felt Toby pull him into a passionate kiss and he couldn't help but kiss back. BEN suddenly felt a cold rush of air hit his legs as Toby pulled off his trousers in one quick motion and did the same to himself soon after. Toby then started to grind his hips onto BEN's "Mmm fuck, Toby, I-i want you"
"What do you want BEN?
beg for it"
"I-I want you to fuck me!"
"That's all I wanted to hear" Toby said as he quickly pushed his entire length into Toby "F-FUCK TOBY YOU'RE TOO BIG"
Toby then stood still until BEN nodded telling him to move which he did slowly at first until BEN said "f-faster" at which point Toby began moving at near inhuman speeds. " Mmm, Toby I'm so close"
"Me too" minutes later they both came and Toby lied down next to BEN as he nuzzled his head into Toby's chest and they both fell asleep instantly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi brosephs this is Joe saying thanks for reading my first ever yaoi and I know that I have a few writers reading this, so, please if you want to help me by telling me what I can do better by either commenting or messaging me thank you. And finally my next chapter will be Toby x Masky. Bye brosephs.