Chapter 8

"I don't like it... I love it!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" Zoe asked shocked. I nodded. "Yay!" She yelled pulling me up with her and she started jumping up and down. I just laughed because she was acting like a little girl who just got a barbie doll that she wanted for a long time. "Lets go!"

"Okay, Okay." I stop and she looks back at me. "Where are we going anyways?"

"Well where I always go?"

"Okay lets go." I yell this time yanking her out the door. Before we step out the door I yell back at dad. "We are leaving now!" I hear a faint okay. When we got to the car I stopped.

"What?" Zoe asked looking at my face. "Are you okay, Chloe. You are really pale."

"Yeah, Just a little scared." I looked into her eyes and I could tell she was questioning why I felt this way. "I'm just scared to get in the car with you driving." I gave her worried eyes.

"Oh shut up." She said punching me in the arm really hard.

"Ouch." I said rubbing my arm. "I was kidding." I said as I was getting in the car.

"Whatever." She said whilst she put in the Frozen Sing Along CD. She started singing along to Do You Want To Build A Snowman. And I just looked at her and couldn't help but let out a little giggle and start singing along myself.

30 minutes later

"Okay," she says pulling me out of the car, I guess I sat and looked in the car too long for Zoe's liking. I just couldn't get over how pretty it was here, I had only seen this place in Zoe's vlogs. But now that I was here I was just amazed. "Why are you so slow?" She said mocking me, she knew I would never let anyone, anyone, tell me how 'slow' I was. I was the best runner at my old school, I love running, and I was wearing the right shoes. Zoe was not. Ha, how could she not know this was not going to happen.

"Your on!" I push her out of the way. I look back and she is just standing there laughing. I run back without breaking a sweat.

"I... Knew... That... Was going... To happen." She said between laughs, taking breaths. "Let's go!" She yelled.

A/N Hello people. Or whoever is reading this. Hey, Hi, hello. Anyways awkwardness aside I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a little short but the same is some other chapter I was going to have a different ending but my computer or my wattpad on my computer was weird and it deleted some of the last paragraphs. So yeah anyways sorry for the wait. I feel like that is going to be a regular thing I say in the authors note. Any ways I think I'm better than some writer, but not to be rude or anything but yeah it just what I think anyways... BYE!!