Chapter 7

When I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone for the time I found that it was half past 11 in the morning. Well what was I really expecting, it to be 4 in the morning, because the sun was shinning through my window. I had to force me out from under my warm blanket that Zoe got for me when I was gone. It was made with baby blue fabric, my favourite colour. I finally got the courage to get my feet on to the cold floor.

When I walked down the stairs I found Joe on the couch playing Mario Cart 8 my guess was: he was filming a video. But I soon found that my guess was wrong. He looked up and yelled "Hey Chloe!" He had headphones on and he didn't realize how loud he was being. Zoe probably heard him and came over to me and said, "I need you to get ready, I will be up in 10 minutes to do your makeup. Hurry." I guess that I had a blank look on my face because she said, "Come on we are going shopping," she then looked at her imaginary watch and said,"14 minutes and counting." She said while tapping her imaginary watch.

"But Zoe..." I whined.

"No buts Chlo."

"Fine." I said while stomping up the stairs. "Who does she think she is bossing me around like that?.. Oh right she is my older sister." I kept mumbling to myself all the way to my room. When I got there I thought what would Zoe wear so she wouldn't send me back and have to choose the outfit. And after 5 minutes I found the right outfit. Blue ripped jeans that Kelsey got me on my birthday, a black fitted t-shirt and to finish my outfit off I put on some white converse.

I then heard someone knocking on my door, "Chloe?" - Zoe.

"Come in!" I told her. She opened my door and when she saw me she had wide eyes. "What?" I questioned her.

"I can't believe you would pick something like that... that is something that I would wear!" She exclaimed.

"I know."

"Okay come with me." She said whilst pushing me to her room and sitting me down in front of a mirror and told me, " Okay I am going to do your makeup." I tried too tell her not too but before I could get a word out of my mouth she interrupted me. "Before you say 'I hate makeup' let me say something. Okay?" I nodded. "Just for today, you will wear it please, and if you don't like it I wont do it tomorrow, okay?"

"Fine." There was no way I was going to talk her out of this. Not this time anyways.

"Thank you , thank you, thank you!" She said with barely talking a breath. I smiled at her happiness.

*15 minutes later*

"Your done!" She said whilst clapping her hands together. "Okay you can look now!" She turned me around I looked in the mirror. "Do you like it?"

"I don't like it I..."

What will she say. Put in the comments what you think she will say. Any ways I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in a long time and that time, last chapter, when I said I would update 2 times that day. I didn't If you couldn't tell. Well I was coughing a lot and my head hurt from the coughing so I tried to fall asleep so I didn't even update  my other book. So I just wanted to say sorry for my absence. Anyways bye!!