"I can't stop thinking about the reasons we shouldn't be doing this," she said against his scorching hot mouth.

"It would be more fun if you stopped thinking about them." Hades nipped her bottom lip, sending a thrill through her, and his hand dipped between her legs. He cupped her mound, teasing her through the gauze with his finger. "You have bewitched me, Lexi. Your smile, your taste, your scent. The only place I want to be is anywhere you are."

Lexi's mind reeled, but it had no chance of catching up with her body, which spiraled like a kite caught in a gale. With a simple wave, Hades gestured the door closed, and she heard the lock click. A moment later, he was pulling her close, one hand on her back and the other sliding deftly up her shirt to her bare breasts. She arched into him as he took a nipple between his fingers, rotating it gently, expertly. The sensation it evoked shot straight downward.

"My body sings when you touch me," she whispered as her head lolled against him. "I wish... I wish..."

"Your wish is my command. How may I please you, my lady?"

Lexi's gaze flicked to the door, a meager barrier against a god with type A personality traits. Hades didn't seem concerned as he backed her into the washing machine and lifted her shirt, bringing his mouth to one of her breasts. He blew his warmth across it before covering the nipple with his lips, and Lexi shuddered as he circled his tongue relentlessly, teasing her until she felt a build-up down below.

"Oh, yes. That'll do it." She reached between their bodies and rubbed his crotch, feeling the strength of his desire. Desire meant for her.

Ignoring her inner voice, the one telling her to rein in her hormones before they went too far, Lexi fumbled for the button of his pants. His hand came around to help her with the task, and she heard the zipper lower. When he pulled himself free, she took him greedily, caressing the tip with her thumb. She loved the way he felt, both soft and hard. It was unbelievably erotic, and she longed to have him inside her mouth, but she wasn't quite ready to cross that threshold.

"I'm helpless when you touch me," he said, his voice low and carnal. "I would love to take you from behind. With your permission, of course." The sensuality of Hades's request had Lexi's heart rate speeding up, and she agreed with an eager nod, giving the finger to her inner voice as it tried to warn her again.

Hades's hands brushed her hips as he eased her pants down until they fell to the floor. She turned away from him and grabbed both sides of the washing machine, leaning over it as he nudged her legs apart. She felt so pornographic, and the anticipation made her breathless.

"Your beauty intoxicates me. So perfect. So pure." His fingertips caressed her backside, fluttering like feathers as they drifted to her center. He tenderly grazed the sensitive flesh laid bare for him, sliding a finger through her slick fluids, and she stifled a cry. Then he pressed his finger into her, rotating in a sweet, slow rhythm as his hips undulated behind her. "Damn, what you do to me. I am blind with lust for you."

Hades withdrew his finger, and Lexi heard plastic tearing. Something fell at her feet, and she only had a moment to glance at the condom wrapper before she felt him at her entrance. He stretched her like he had the night before, without a hint a pain, only strength, thick and luxurious.

Lexi knew he wanted to sink himself deep. His need to fill her was palpable. She felt it in the way he controlled his thrusts, easing in until she tensed then pulling back, almost reluctantly. She so enjoyed being the focus of his desire, this handsome god with the golden eyes, and he drew out a moan as his hand drifted to her sex again, fondling her and bringing her closer to climax. A few more strokes and she was a goner.