Viktor Krum

During the Triwizard Tournament

7th Ravenclaw, Christina Richards was walking to the library to finish her potions essay when she ran into someone, making her drop everything.
"I am so sorry" Christina apologize but not looking up as she picked up her things.
"It is alright it vas my fault" Christina looked up to see the famous Quidditch player Viktor Krum. He helped her pick up her things and give then to her.
"I'm Viktor Krum"
"I know" Christina tried to walk away but was blocked by Viktor.
"And you are?" Viktor asked
"Christina Richards" Christina tried walking away again but was again blocked by Viktor.
"Vhere are you heading?"
"Library"
"That iz vhere I am going, let me a company you" Viktor and Christina walked to the library together. When they got there, Christina immediately walked to a different direction and sat in the corner doing her essay. Viktor was at the bookcase closest to where Christina sat. She couldn't concentrate with the group of squealing girl staring at Viktor. Christina tried to focus but gave up, grabbed her things and left the library. The next few days have been crazy with the announcement about the Yule Ball. Christina sat under a tree next to the Black Lake. She hear footsteps walking her way, she looked up to see Viktor.
"Hi Viktor"
"Hello Christina"
"Is there something that you need?"
"Yes um do you have a date to the ball?" Viktor asked nervously.
"No why?"
"Vould you like to go to the ball vith me?" Viktor asked.
"Yeah why not" Christina smiled at Viktor. She got up and gave him a peck on the cheek while made Viktor turn pink.