Possessed Part 15

Ian's P.O.V.

Ian stared at Prescilla's body as he removed his clothing, one by one. She lay with one slim leg thrown over a bolster. Her black negligée accentuating her pale skin. Hell I'll have to get her ready for me before I can have her. She's pathetically inexperienced, I'd be willing to  let her become a bit more sexually experienced if I wouldn't be so possessive. Then he remembered his joy of possessing her the first time they had made love, his tremendous joy at finding out that he had been her first, his exhilaration as he had arched into her while climaxing. He wasn't used to wasting his time while having sex, preferring to thrust  deep and fast, his penis' size and endurance during intercourse had always been enough for all his past lovers' orgasm but somehow with this little lady he almost always became undone too bloody fast and most of the time she didn't climax, he knew that and felt bad but she never complained, always welcoming him into her arms even when he had been slightly rough with her. He promised himself that he'd try to be a little more gentle and patient with her from now on. His wife, a small slip of feminity had come and knocked him off sideways, drawing a response from his soul and heart as well as his body. He could see a small pink nipple beneath the lace at her neck and when his eyes roamed over her exposed legs, which had become bare as she slept and her nighty had ridden high. I wonder how she's got little or no hair all over, noticing her scanty golden pubic hair through her white lace panty but so much luscious head hair. Definitely a paradox. He always meant to ask her but it slipped out of his mind.His penis twitched as his eyes treated themselves on her while he removed his clothes.My body throbs with need but I'll be tender, specially after I've treated her so shabbily .

He lowered himself and covered her body, kissing her  neck, cheeks and then lower down. Prescilla had been dreaming of Ian and instinctively knew that it was him who had been kissing her.She raised her arms languidly to curl around him, turning her mouth to catch his kiss even as she was half asleep.Ian's kiss was deep and scorching but there was something different about him.There was the proverbial ashy  and strong whisky taste but when his tongue intertwined with hers she opened her eyes suddenly and wrenched her mouth from his, "No!" she screeched and pushed at his chest to get him off her.

Ian was astonished at her strange behaviour, surely she couldn't be again having her periods so soon,then thinking that maybe she was still angry at his recent bad behaviour towards her , his eyes turned cold with anger. Just as he was about to object , he saw her beautiful grey turn hateful and he barked "Now what the hell is your problem, what's so annoying with a man having sex with his wife?"

"You, you are my problem , you have been with her tonight."

He was astonished at her quick perception."You wonder how I know this, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes , by God but how can you accuse me so?"His dark skin stained a deep red with guilt and embarassment.

If she had any doubt on her conviction, his high colour removed them."Don't forget that I've been blind for many many years and I understand not only with my eyes but much much more with my other senses plus I've met the lady in question myself tonight and I know the perfume that she was wearing." she whispered back. "Now tell me that Iam wrong."

"No bloody hell, you are not." he roared. 

She was hurt beyond anything she could ever imagine. She wondered how had she put her faith on such a man, how had her analysis of human character been so wrong and then she was furious with his cavalier attitude, coming to her after being with another, she definitely could and would not allow this  to happen."Leave me now!" she said with as much dignity she could muster.